Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any providers in upper north east usa, not in globalcrossing's nework
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

any providers in upper north east usa, not in globalcrossing's nework

trying to get away from that junk, i need something thats close to maine, not in canada close to maine

Comments

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

You'll find a bunch of leb's in Beauharnois Canada, Any specific reason you don't want Canada?

• catalystiumcatalystium Member
    edited February 2015

Look for providers in Choopa (Piscataway, NJ) or anything else in NJ (like Linode in Newark, NJ).

NFO, Ramnode in NY.

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • Globalcrossing or Colocrossing?

• Canada directly borders Maine. If distance is your primary concern, Beauharnois is a good deal closer than New York or New Jersey or any other American location with a major datacenter.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

We're GTT+Telia in our NYC POP.

• yea i know but customer wants US... and after having her on green whatever is im totallly going to lose her as a customer

• I think Turnkey Internet also has a Buffalo location.

• Global Crossing merged with Level3 years ago.

• kcaj said: Global Crossing merged with Level3 years ago.

They've got a new slogan called NOW level3 LATER level4 too.

• @bashed said:
    yea i know but customer wants US... and after having her on green whatever is im totallly going to lose her as a customer

Do you mean "green whatever" as in GVH? So do you really mean ColoCrossing and not GlobalCrossing?

• tomletomle Member, LIR

Yes, GreenValueHost is using ColoCrossing.
    I've had no issues with GlobalCrossing, their network is pretty good, at least in EU and EU to US.

Try Ramnode, they have good reputation around here.

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • Believe he means ColoCrossing and now GlobalCrossing, @Nick_A has good services within NY from personal experience

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • Ramnode NYC

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • @tomle said:
    Yes, GreenValueHost is using ColoCrossing.

I'm aware. My point was that he had confused GlobalCrossing with ColoCrossing. That's why I asked if by "green" he meant GVH, who are most definitely a CC customer.