Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good oldschool ips
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Good oldschool ips

Hello Again LET Team.

Today i am looking for some good quality services ( will pay more )
Before replying with offers please check these:

1. minimum system requirments are: Dual core CPU / 2 GB ram / 100 gb hdd (sata) / 50 GB bandwith traffic / and most important - a CLEAN /26 ip block (64 usable ips) routed to the server.

2. The ips should be CLEAN, and I mean that these should be not listed on http://multirbl.valli.org/ , https://senderscore.org/ , and http://www.senderbase.org/

3. If your offer goes trough the first 2 Points, than I would pay Top Dollars for this kind of service.

I am waiting for your Posts, and looking forward to make a new Business connection with your Company.

Best regards

Silvio

Comments

• /26 won't give you 64 usable ips.

Clean ips should be easy to find, since brand new blocks are keeping assigned to providers. Do you also want to include location in your requirement?

• Location is dicated by the server location, and I would accept ..... WORLDWIDE

• ItsChrisGItsChrisG Member
    edited February 2015

What are you using the IPs for? Is this for bulk mailing / newsletters / etc?

How long would you be keeping the server?

If the IP's pass the score of both #1 and #2, are you willing to prepay 3 or 6 months?

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • @ItsChrisG said:
    What are you using the IPs for? Is this for bulk mailing / newsletters / etc?

How long would you be keeping the server?

If the IP's pass the score of both #1 and #2, are you willing to prepay 3 or 6 months?

Yes these will be used mostly for bulk mailing, but also for other stuff. And yes, if the ips pass the #2 point ... I am willing to discuss about 3 Months of prepay !

• Still waiting for posts :)

• KVM

2GB RAM

100GB HDD

500GB Traffic

/24 IPv4, /47 IPv6 (2 /48)

200EUR/Month

Vaduz, Liechtenstein

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @William said:
    KVM

2GB RAM

100GB HDD

500GB Traffic

/24 IPv4, /47 IPv6 (2 /48)

200EUR/Month

Vaduz, Liechtenstein

ips passed #2 TEST !?

• Of course.

• I`ll PM you right now

• @William is good with his iPs

• Looks good !! altough this is listed on some Russian sbl engines.

• And some Chilean SBL, but i'm not sure if anyone really uses these - Not listed in any major (or even smaller) one.

• @William said:
    And some Chilean SBL, but i'm not sure if anyone really uses these - Not listed in any major (or even smaller) one.

Chile and Russia ... represent 0.5% of my customer target. thats why Im sating ... LOOKS good. I LOVE YOU MAN !

• Ask edis.at guys.

• I highly doubt EDIS sells a /26.

• tomsfarmtomsfarm Member
    edited February 2015
     2GB KVM VPS
     100GB HDD Storage
     20Gbps / 12Mpps DDoS Mitigation
     /23 IPv4
     1Gbps Uplink
     $100m/o

What is the purpose of needing a lot of IPs?

• @clamhost said:
    2GB KVM VPS
    100GB HDD Storage
    20Gbps / 12Mpps DDoS Mitigation
    /23 IPv4
    1Gbps Uplink
    $100m/o

First of all, did your ips pass the #2 test !?

• He already stated he's basically going to be sending spam. Not sure why anyone would want this unless he's willing to prepay.

• Atom™ Processor C2758 (8 Cores)
    250GB HDD
    8GB Ram
    1Gbit connectivity
    /24 (253 IP's)
    $300/mo

All IP's are tested :)

• @makanenzo10 said:
    Atom™ Processor C2758 (8 Cores)
    250GB HDD
    8GB Ram
    1Gbit connectivity
    /24 (253 IP's)
    $300/mo

All IP's are tested :)

You should take a 3 month pre payment mate, once those IPs are dirty he will leave ..

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • @ATHK said:
    You should take a 3 month pre payment mate, once those IPs are dirty he will leave ..

Agreed with ATHK. 3 month pre payment!

• @makanenzo10 said:
    Agreed with ATHK. 3 month pre payment!

Definitely. And even then, I would be wary of handing out over 200 IPs. (Usually at least half a year or full year for that many)

• @clamhost said:

Spam.

• @Microlinux said:

It is called CAN SPAM and this is absolutly legal ;)

• charliecharlie Member, Host Rep

@biuletech said:

Only in the US, i think because CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 is an US law.

• @biuletech said:

People like you Should be baned from LET - you are only destroying good IP's and Your shitty spam Will annoy a lot of ppl.
    Cant understand Why any Will give you as Much as 1 IP

• Because money. Money makes the world go 'round. I need to pay invoices as well, like anyone else.

What he does is legal in my host country and my country, so no need to care much.

• @Netsat said:
    Cant understand Why any Will give you as Much as 1 IP

With this comment you made it obvious you have absolutely no Idea about what you are talking about. The ips in this whole World are not a Right, are not free, and are hard to get. These are actually selling items. So whoever pays enough for them... takes them. I am a re-seller, and prefer getting $100-$1000 profit from dealing with this kind of services instead of reselling only hardware and earning $50-$200 profit. All these being said, have fun with your Pentium 1 hardware cause your kind of thinking and judging is way back in the 90`s .... I recommend reading a guide book on how to make Money in the 21st century.

• @biuletech said:

Wikipedia isn't a particularly good lawyer, but stupidity is just as good a way to make money as the next, I suppose.

Thanked by 2netomx Pwner
  • @biuletech said:
    With this comment you made it obvious you have absolutely no Idea about what you are talking about. The ips in this whole World are not a Right, are not free, and are hard to get. These are actually selling items. So whoever pays enough for them... takes them. I am a re-seller, and prefer getting $100-$1000 profit from dealing with this kind of services instead of reselling only hardware and earning $50-$200 profit. All these being said, have fun with your Pentium 1 hardware cause your kind of thinking and judging is way back in the 90`s .... I recommend reading a guide book on how to make Money in the 21st century.

coolstory