Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virtualizor
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virtualizor

I have been seeing a lot ddiscussion about it. So I'm curious as to which providers use it.

May pick up a Vps to try out the user side experience.

Comments

• You will enjoy the perfect support and the great platform!

• I like it, but their support isn't exactly "perfect". Still better than SolusVM though.

• It's a pretty good panel, not as fancy design as solusVM but pretty alright.

To test, some self advertising, you can take a test drive at drserver.net :) I'm sure it will me your needs.

• I love that Panel best VPS panel I used so far on my hosting :)

• We are using them since 3 months , no issue till now .

• I have been using it for personal stuff and I love it I got a free virtualizor 3 user license from @MarkTurner when I signed up for my dedi from delimiter and I played around with it and love it so much I got a full license from delimiter to host all of my personal vps's
    you won't regret virtualizor I used to use solusvm(I think I even still have a valid license for solusvm) but anyway when I tried virtualizor I liked it much better than solusvm.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • emdademdad Member
    edited February 2015

InceptionHosting using it.

• And galaxyhostplus using it.

Thanked by 1GalaxyHostPlus
  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

@lazyt said:
    I have been seeing a lot ddiscussion about it. So I'm curious as to which providers use it.

May pick up a Vps to try out the user side experience.

We use it at Hostodo!

• HM-PhillHM-Phill Member, Host Rep

We are using at USS Hosting and we like it.

• Sounds like it's really catching on.

• @lazyt said:
    Sounds like it's really catching on.

Sounds like it for some reason haha, because when we offered it for a whole year (from late Nov 2013), only 4 people bought it for 0.50c less than direct. Move to SolusVM in January and we've got much more customers. So I'd like to know how it's getting popular all of a sudden.

• Licensecart said: Move to SolusVM in January and we've got much more customers. So I'd like to know how it's getting popular all of a sudden.

It is cheaper, with better interface from solus, and more people is getting familiar with (till recently, every provider that didn;t offer solus was been thought as not serious hoster). On the other hand, solus is abandoned from many providers every day because of bugs and problems, bad support and vunleribilities that has damage it's fame and popularity.

• @jvnadr said:
    It is cheaper, with better interface from solus, and more people is getting familiar with (till recently, every provider that didn;t offer solus was been thought as not serious hoster). On the other hand, solus is abandoned from many providers every day because of bugs and problems, bad support and vunleribilities that has damage it's fame and popularity.

However OnApp own it now and as you can see they are working on fixing the bugs (due to more developers), a new UI in v2 (due to a team of designers), and we managed 4 customers with Virtualizor but got more selling SolusVM. However on this forum more people seem to be saying Virtualizor... so it's weird.

• If the difference in price is only fit cents Im probably going to buy straight from the developers. I've had some bad experiences with resellers.

• We use it for our KVM vps's. Overall pleased with the platform and the speed with which they add features and bugfixes. Wouldn't sing praises about their support staff from the mountaintops, but they do get the job done.

Thanked by 2leckley lazyt