Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Request] OVH Canada VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Request] OVH Canada VPS

Looking for OVH Canada Provider for a VPS.

1 TB HD
8 GB Ram
Decent CPU (Will run several Wordpress sites) Along with a file share script (Legal)
Purely Unmetered BW (Will use about 30+ TB a month.

Prefer at least 300Mbps and up port. I will be honest I will most likely continuity be using at least half at all times.

Comments

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

You'd be better off getting a kimsufi or an SYS server IMO. I doubt a VPS provider is going to let you use 30TB.

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • xaitmixaitmi Member
    edited February 2015

You are better off with a Dedi though considering your gonna be burning through 30TB a month.

• 500Mbps guaranteed, 1Gbit burst, unmetered, semi-dedicated. are you certain all legit stuff? no provider will tolerate DDoS.........

budget?

• What's your budget?

• @century1stop said:
    500Mbps guaranteed, 1Gbit burst, unmetered, semi-dedicated. are you certain all legit stuff? no provider will tolerate DDoS.........

budget?

My Max budget is $40 but would like $35 ish.

Yes everything is legit, About 600 GB are all files uploaded by me on a directory listing, and about 100 GB on a self uploader script.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

For 10$ more, you can get a full dedicated server from SoYouStart.....

• will see what can be done......

pm you later?

• @century1stop said:
    no provider will tolerate DDoS.........

OVH has DDoS protection -.-

Plus @davidgestiondbi might be able to work something but TBH just get a SYS/KS

• @davidgestiondbi said:
    For 10$ more, you can get a full dedicated server from SoYouStart.....

I hardly ever see any Canada servers in stock.

• century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited February 2015

it's rather tough to get any server with BHS, very long wait time. keep some E3s around for development.......

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

They get some stock every 24-72hours. You can use something like http://kimi.nwwebsites.co.uk/ to monitor the real-time stock.

Thanks @TinyTunnel_Tom but too much bandwidth to find it legit...

• HuntersPadHuntersPad Member
    edited February 2015

@davidgestiondbi said:
    They get some stock every 24-72hours. You can use something like http://kimi.nwwebsites.co.uk/ to monitor the real-time stock.

Thanks TinyTunnel_Tom but too much bandwidth to find it legit...

I help host files for phone dev and host stock files which allows users to be able to flash there phone back to stock. Each file can range between 1 to 3GB and I have a ton of them along with about 10-15k visitors a day.

But I do understand what you mean lol, Im one of the few I guess :P.

• century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited February 2015

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    what I meant was sending out DDoS ;)

fyi, certain users with OVH do that :( , probably why OVH was under heavy bombardment