Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online.net Server Dedibox Classic + gen2 Guaranteed BW?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Online.net Server Dedibox Classic + gen2 Guaranteed BW?

I was looking at there offerings, I currently have one of there servers through OneProvider, But the speeds are just awful, WAY under 30Mbps for USA and under 100Mbps in Europe (except server location which is 1Gbps) But these speeds are way to slow when I have about 700GB worth of data.

Anyone Know what the Guaranteed BW for the Dedibox Classic + gen2? Its no longer listed on there website and its just under the Order page which does not state.

This One: DEDIBOX® CLASSIC 2015 says the Guaranteed BW is 300Mbps How often do they stand by that?

Also how long does it usually take to get one setup? Any Experiences?

Would the DEDIBOX® CLASSIC 2015 be worth having to pay the setup fee over the older one that does not?

Comments

• It doesn't mean 300Mbps anywhere in the world, it just means 300Mbps to the "internet"

• OneProvider is just a reseller, and in Paris (I believe) they resell Online.Net. So unless Online.Net have a different bandwidth for resellers and direct customers you are looking pretty much at the same speed you are going to get with them and with OneProvider.

• EX: Right now on my Oneprovider server (Which is online.net) I`m getting 3.4MB /Sec on a download, on a RDP that is in France that is just awful lol.

• I did read somewhere that all the one-provider servers at online are in their own rack, I think it might have been a post here.

• As explained by @MarkTurner we guarantee 300Mbit until it reaches the internet. We provide you with an overview of our uplinks here https://status.online.net/weathermap/ but the speed of your data out of our control once it has left our network

• @bene_online Your upload speeds to NA have been ridiculously slow (100KB/s max) between 1-7 UTC every single day, and I have one server in DC2 and one in DC3, exact same issue.

• @kalam feel free to drop us a ticket about that. We need at least a traceroute/mtr output from your server to your IP and from your IP to the server