Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rawvps.com & Nodevps.net - Is this my fault? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rawvps.com & Nodevps.net - Is this my fault?

13»

Comments

• @roflmao said:
    As i said in OP, i hardly utilised it for any purpose. Just installed some basic programs like google chrome & idm, also many sites are even not accessible from the vps, example: sandboxie, and their upspeed was terrible <1mbps

You never clarified that ticket by avoiding to provide further details what other websites won't load. We even propose you to move you server to high network speed SSD servers. All our physical servers have 1Gbit port connectivity. No way to have such low speed.

• @aglodek said:
    With most providers, you can always open a ticket as an unregistered user and ask them to substantiate their claim. As you correctly pointed out, the monetary loss is the least of your problems here. In your shoes, with 9 other boxes potentially at risk, I would try hard to get to the bottom of this before thinking of "warning others" here.

He never intended to do anything like that. All he wants is to SPAM, SCAM forums and DDoS attack.

• @Nekki said:
    It was packed full of meaning. The meaning was that you shouldn't be allowed a VPS if you can't be arsed to secure it. People like you are why it's so easy for arseholes to DDoS sites off the internet/spam is such a problem.

Right, actually he threatened us with DDoS attack and scam forum threads.

• crossingcrossing Member
    edited February 2015

@roflmao said:
    i am not hoping to get a refund whatsoever, other than bullshit talk, can the owner explain me what was the 'spam' i did?

We offer great support and solved every single situation. If you had good intentions this thread would never be open. One single ticket would solve the problem with full refund.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

roflmao said: I said i never logged in

ban this idiot.

• @roflmao said:
    As i said in OP, i hardly utilised it for any purpose. Just installed some basic programs like google chrome & idm,

Either your server was hacked or you are the 'hacker'. Looking on the threaten emails you sent it to us we can imagine..

• @Umcookies said:
    And the holes begin to appear...

Right.

• @Husky said:
    A thread on this was posted on another popular forum. The story just keeps ending up with more and more holes. one minute it's "I left the password the same" next it's "I had it set to a secure password" either you did or you didn't frankly.

Also it being a windows KVM (Or so you claimed in the other place), they do tend to be a little more vulnerable to compromise. You need brute force protection on RDP.

Where is that ?

• @roflmao said:
    nice, people pick up my slightest mistakes and take the provider's side. my both statements have some similarity.

You should think twice before posting here. You could simple contact us and the problem would be solved very easy.

• crossingcrossing Member
    edited February 2015

@roflmao said:
    are u guys aliens? or pretty fucked up high court judges?
    Holes are not the point here, the point is about the proof the provider didnt even cared to say.

We sent it the proof. If you didn't get it a simple fair reply asking for further details would clarify it but you preferred to threat us with DDoS attacks and SCAM forum threads.

• outimeoutime Member
    edited February 2015

Even if OP didn't produce the spam by himself and got actually hacked as claimed, he seemed to ignore all the warning and didn't take any action to stop it plus decided to threat the provider with DDoS. So, if this doesn't sound familiar...

• Has anyone seen the movie Idiocracy? Because I'm getting worried it might be accurate.

• And nobody saw the little pup ever again.

• crossing said: Where is that ?

Copy a part of his post and put it in google. You can found it on several places, as I saw including LET and WHT too.