Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows VPS - Special 3.95$ Offer - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows VPS - Special 3.95$ Offer

Comments

• To those who have not gotten your Service, Please Hold. i am moving your Guys to another node. i dont want to Over-Load the first node

• still working on this, LSN suck this days :(

• So you are offering unsubstainable plans to cover short-time cash need? I'm sure this is going to work great :)

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

not really, i kinda regret the 1$ Offer :) need to cover via my own pocket then :)

Note : to those who orders. are pending i do apologize for this, the DC sales Staff is offline and i am unable to order any IPS. please allow me at least 24 hours

• Just for play.

• @cnzhhi said: Just for play.

wut

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

Offer Ended :)

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited August 2012

congrats @Randy! May you have many more nodes to come...

• THATS FAR. :)

• @Randy

I noticed that I am not able to perform Windows update nor open Microsoft website. Did you block the access on purpose?

• Hnmm. that is new, could you pop a ticket so i can look into this further.? i hope its nothing serious :s

and no why would i block access? :)

• Dang... I would have gotten in on the $1 offer if the original promotion code I entered hasn't already been used before I went to sleep...

• @Windy said: Dang... I would have gotten in on the $1 offer if the original promotion code I entered hasn't already been used before I went to sleep...

sorry :) if i would do this 1$ off everyday i would die in 24 hours :)

• NightNight Member
    edited August 2012

I guess Randy's server is oversold now. My VPS doesn't run without getting a BSOD after an hour.

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

@Night said: I guess Randy's server is oversold now. My VPS doesn't run without getting a BSOD after an hour.

nooo!! thats lie :D allright, i am looking into your VPS now :)

its up @Night :) Upon my skills with computer you must have watch "bad things" on the VPS and there goes your BSOD :)

• LAKidLAKid Member
    edited August 2012

What is this Windows vps for?
    What do you do with it?
    What's the advantage over normal linux vps?

• PatsPats Member
    edited August 2012

@LAKid said: What's the advantage over normal linux vps?

This below..

@Randy said: you must have watch "bad things" on the VPS and there goes your BSOD

BSOD=Blue Screen Of Death (Windows hangs with Blue Screen + some technical text)

• PatsPats Member

@LAKid said: What do you do with it?

if you or your clients need asp.net hosting or Microsoft SQL Server database, then its needed.

• Sorry people still waiting on the DC

• i will update this thread again..

• Hope you offer Openvz plan.

• soon my boy soon. just waiting on the DC

@LAKid said: Hope you offer Openvz plan.

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

All Pending Orders is now active. :)

if you have issues with your VPS, please pop a ticket :)

• @Randy got the answer from DC?

• no, the RAM Stocks are not there yet. unless i could do XEN Linux OS.

• gianggiang Veteran

Install Windows_Server_2003_32bit, then install Chrome, type tu in address and you guys will surprise =)

• wut lol tell me LOL

• How is the Service going :)

• waiting for thw next one

• @tommy said: waiting for thw next one

I am waiting on LSN also.