Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap / Free billing script - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap / Free billing script

Comments

• @century1stop said:
    well, more importantly he'll be hosting the account, notice the smaller package features. Free WHMCS will attract customers and traffic, better than Adwords, coz it's dang expensive. It's long term strategy, not meant for short term gain. Losses will be advertising and SEO cost, something every on and off line store will need....

sorta like a hypermarket, promotional stuff that make lil' losses or breakeven, but have other stuff that generates profit, not to mention tons of traffic into the store.....

Adwords is expensive I do agree, just recently I tried a campaign with a coupon that I got from them come through the post, I got spend £50 and get £150 for free..

I got 6x my investment back, but it did cost a lot but now I "slightly" know what I am doing with CPC..

• @biuletech said:
    free billing software

Any suggestions ?

Code it yourself on your free time. Technically free, as in "it doesn't cost you anything."

Start here: http://php.net/

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited February 2015

@Traffic said:
    Start here: http://php.net/

Next go here: http://laravel.com/

Amazing framework that'll let you build a usable billing application within a week. Granted, it won't have all the features, but it's easy enough to set up CRUD and route to the right pages. There's plenty of packages you can import as well, including Confide/Entrust for user/roles/permissions, Cashier for easy stripe billing, and a bunch of other neat/useful tools. Once the billing's done, shouldn't be too hard to plugin to cPanel/SolusVM/whatever's API and integrate it with your system.

Estimated Timeframe to launch with little to no bugs assuming you already learned some PHP: 1 month working alone.

Pros: It's "Free"
    Cons: It's "Free"

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • If $15/mo kills your bottom line, you have a faulty business model.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • Thanks to all. Found a nice little Indian who gave me a custom made script for $60 . Topic is closed.

Best regards
    Silviu

• @biuletech said:
    Thanks to all. Found a nice little Indian who gave me a custom made script for $60 . Topic is closed.

Best regards
    Silviu

You sure it was custom made? Lol..

• I hope so, I`m testing it right now. No errors till now.

• @biuletech said:
    I hope so, I`m testing it right now. No errors till now.

I have a funny feeling you got jipped, but hopefully things turn out for the best!

• biuletech said: One more thing, what do you think about my prices?

An American won't touch the order form because your prices are separated by , instead of .

• @doughmanes said:
    An American won't touch the order form because your prices are separated by , instead of .

Yeah because the decimal point in europe is the comma ( , ) .. maybe I should take out the few cents ... won`t help me anyway.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@ATHK said:
    To add onto this his last company failed and he ended up selling it, buyer beware with this guy.. You've been warned.

Buyers be warned he didn't tell you the fact that I've refunded all customers ( on yearly plans ) without making a run for it.

• @biuletech said:
    I hope so, I`m testing it right now. No errors till now.

hey, let me know who your Indian friend is, if the script's legit

• You know you get the most secure stuff from Indian coders for $60.....

• Test is over ... it is perfect. Also seen some ioncube whmcs modules coded are included, checked every file in the archive... IT IS PERFECT !

• btw.... project was posted on freelancer.com ... I got it from over there. Here I got only stupid comments ... :)

• I think this Forum is full of envy, hate, and sarcasm .... you can`t get any help over here !

• @doughmanes said:
    You know you get the most secure stuff from Indian coders for $60.....

Yeah you can get it, cause in many areas in India some people work 1 Month for that money !

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited February 2015

biuletech said: Also seen some ioncube whmcs modules coded are included

biuletech said: Yeah you can get it, cause in many areas in India some people work 1 Month for that money !

And he got it in a few minutes scamming you.

Gotta love this forum. Entertainment 24/7 :)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

biuletech said: I think this Forum is full of envy, hate, and sarcasm .... you can`t get any help over here !

Well if you're going to insult us...personally, I do not envy someone who "paid a lot" for the "premium domain" of vpsx.ro

biuletech said: Test is over ... it is perfect. Also seen some ioncube whmcs modules coded are included, checked every file in the archive... IT IS PERFECT !

So he included some ripped off whmcs modules?

biuletech said: @aggressivenetworks said: biuletech you trying to turn over a new leaf? No more nulled copies of whmcs?
    Yes, trying to get "legal" :)

@mpkossen, I thought "Using a nulled WHMCS grants you a lifetime ban on LowEndBox and LowEndTalk."

• @biuletech - Blesta is included for free with Delimiter's servers, so that maybe a good option for you.

• it was not a nulled one, cause if it was ...website would be down. Was a "modified one" using whmcs engine

• @biuletech said:
    it was not a nulled one, cause if it was ...website would be down. Was a "modified one" using whmcs engine

So if WHMCS accepted it... I think you police officers over here should accept it too

• @biuletech said:
    it was not a nulled one, cause if it was ...website would be down. Was a "modified one" using whmcs engine

So if WHMCS accepted it... I think you police officers over here should accept it too !

• @MarkTurner said:
    biuletech - Blesta is included for free with Delimiter's servers, so that maybe a good option for you.

Thanks, but as I said above .... Its solved. Also thanked you people for expressing your options. Maybe in the Future Ill be needing them.

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited February 2015

@biuletech said:

Both you and your freelancer must be very clever. So I can also release a... "modified" version of SolusVM and sell it? It will have a brand new theme!

• MicrolinuxMicrolinux Member
    edited February 2015

@biuletech said:
    Found a nice little Indian who gave me a custom made script for $60 . Topic is closed.

Nomination for award for stupidest thread of the year imminent.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @Traffic said:
    Both you and your freelancer must be very clever. So I can also release a... "modified" version of SolusVM and sell it? It will have a brand new theme!

The engine is CODED .... if you brake down the code and modify it ... than yes, neither WHMCS, neither SolusVM will have something against that. Its NOT ILLEGAL to be smart ! .... Its stupid not to use your wisedome and knowhow to make profit.

As I said, the Engine is modified, and WHMCS did not escalated this Issue. So .... it`s LEGAL !

• has*

• @Traffic said:

Yes you can. If you have enough money to make some marketing and let people know about you product. It`s called Freeware. Freeware is the founding block of programming. Inspire yourself !

• Now all these been said. I thank you again, and ask to close this topic. Let`s look to the Future were we are inspired byfacts ..... not by words.

have fun and protected sex ... i always say that :)