Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BudgetVZ - MegaVZ: New Location - Dedicated IPv4 Plans from €3.50/yr - NAT IPv4 Plans from €1.50/yr - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BudgetVZ - MegaVZ: New Location - Dedicated IPv4 Plans from €3.50/yr - NAT IPv4 Plans from €1.50/yr

13»

Comments

• @AutoSnipe said:
    Chuck - Reccuring, as i'm not going to go through "X" amount of containers and remove bits and resources :-P that would be a horrible idea if people are utilizing all their diskspace :-P

"As well as order a any of our NanoVZ/MegaVZ Bundles, and we will add a VPS in Falkenstein, Germany FREE."

Is it free first year only?

• @Chuck - KC = Kansas City.

Try now, i've fixed it.

As long as you keep the other VM's it will be active.

• ChuckChuck Member
    edited February 2015

@AutoSnipe said:
    Chuck - KC = Kansas City.

Try now, i've fixed it.

As long as you keep the other VM's it will be active.

What will happen if 1 of the VPS in the bundle gets canceled/suspended? Please answer, I'm at checkout.

• If you Cancel all the VM's or get all the VM's Suspended, the Free vm will be Cancelled/Suspended with them. as long as you have an active VM out of the bundle it will be online.
    @Chuck

• ChuckChuck Member
    edited February 2015

@AutoSnipe said:
    If you Cancel all the VM's or get all the VM's Suspended, the Free vm will be Cancelled/Suspended with them. as long as you have an active VM out of the bundle it will be online.

Ok,

If the first year, 1 of the VPS in the bundle gets Cancelled. Will I get the Cancelled VPS back on the second year?

I'm not trying to have my VPS gets cancelled. I just want to get thing straight.

• No, if the Cancelled vps, is Cancelled the Cancelled VPS does not reappear the second year, it is Cancelled.

As well as if it is Terminated for Violations of Terms of Service.

But if it's suspended for a reason that isn't deemed damaging to our system or network or violation of our TOS , all you need to do is contact us and clear it up and it will be Unsuspended 99% of the time.

Just like any other VPS Provider.

@Chuck

• @AutoSnipe said:
    No, if the Cancelled vps, is Cancelled the Cancelled VPS does not reappear the second year, it is Cancelled.

As well as if it is Terminated for Violations of Terms of Service.

But if it's suspended for a reason that isn't deemed damaging to our system or network or violation of our TOS , all you need to do is contact us and clear it up and it will be Unsuspended 99% of the time.

Just like any other VPS Provider.

Chuck

How does Reccuring payment work on the bundle if 1 VPS gets cancelled?

• You will pay the Remaining Values. Just missing one.

ie, Order 5, Cancel 2, Only pay for 3 at the Value the Bundle Set.

Thanked by 1Chuck
  • @AutoSnipe said:
    You will pay the Remaining Values. Just missing one.

ie, Order 5, Cancel 2, Only pay for 3 at the Value the Bundle Set.

Do you still have that double promo going on for MEGA?

• @Chuck - For Kansas City's Ram/Disk and vSwap Yes.

• @AutoSnipe

Looks like the doubling RAM, HDD & vSwap is automatic? Don't need to open ticket.

• Nah i saw a heap of VM's that were on there that were eligible for it so Changed them the last time i logged into Solus, so i'm guessing one of them were yours? @Chuck

• sunsanesunsane Member
    edited February 2015

Hey, thanks for more than doubling my VPS :D

Now I know what your VPSes for.. :p

Definitely not for my robot. lol

Great support.

• @sunsane said:
    Hey, thanks for more than doubling my VPS :D

Now I know what your VPSes for.. :p

Definitely not for my robot. lol

Great support.

Care to explain what you were trying to say?

• @Chuck : Well, a bit long story from my previous comments. I bought 8 VPSes, ran my bot in one of them, the VPS was got burnt, I was almost get kicked. I stop the bot.

But I bought one more VPS because I have one more promo-claim to go. They'll double the RAM, HDD, etc. But they gave me 2.6x the resources, instead of double.

I'm not thinking to run the bot in their VPSes. I'll put many static webpages on them. Definitely not bots or whatsoever. :p

With all of the downside and the upside, they always answer my tickets. I think that's a great support.

The VPSes themself, hmmm... Well now I'm running my bot in other company's VPSes.. :D Not just bot, I'm also running a tracking software in other company's VPSes. The VPS specifications are not much different. No offense.

PS :
    sorry for my english, I know there's much to improved. We can talk any solutions for that. :D

Thanked by 1Chuck
  • tomletomle Member, LIR
    edited February 2015

I've got the bundle and just bought both BudgetVZ locations. Mind adding a free VPS in Falkenstein? :) @AutoSnipe

• All done @tomle - Sorry i didnt see this earlier..

@sunsane
    Yes sorry about that, but your Bot was causing a few problems on our nodes.. Was the best thing to have it removed from them for stability of the node.

• tomletomle Member, LIR
    edited February 2015

@AutoSnipe: Thanks - very generous!

Starting to wonder what to call my VPS, I usually name them according to the closest bigger airport:

atl for Atlanta, dus for Dusseldorf, lax for Los Angeles, lil for Roubaix, mci for Kansas City, mrn for Lenoir, sea for Seattle

What about Falkenstein?? HOQ for Hof airport or LEJ for Leipzig? What are you other guys doing with Falkenstein?

[Edit]: I just went with LEJ.[/Edit]