Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Repost - $20/recurring - Dedi 4 cores, 16GB RAM, 500GB Disk No-one is cheaper
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Repost - $20/recurring - Dedi 4 cores, 16GB RAM, 500GB Disk No-one is cheaper

MarkTurnerMarkTurner Member
edited February 2015 in Offers

All of our servers include Free Interworx Control Panel, Free Virtualizor and Free Blesta Billing (except Atoms). This is a massive saving per year!

For customers running VPS on their servers, we'll include Interworx licenses for each IPv4 on your server, so you can offer the benefits of Interworx to your customers.

New - Deal 9: i3-4130, 8GB RAM, 1 x 1TB - $49/mo (Atlanta)

i3-4130, Two cores, VT support, add upto 3 disks and 32GB RAM

• i3-4130 Processor
  • 8GB RAM
  • 1 x 1TB Disk
  • Gigabit port
  • 1 IPv4
  • /64 IPv6 address block
  • Dedicated Power control (power on/off/reset as required)
  • 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps (Pay annually get that doubled to 20TB)
  • OS: Centos, Ubuntu, Scientific Linux, Fedora, Debian, FreeBSD, Windows (bring your own license) or install your own ISO via the Virtual Media
  • FREE Interworx License
  • FREE Virtualizor License
  • FREE Blesta License

$49/month (payable month-to-month) - Coupon FEB2015SERVERS

Atlanta Order Here

Deal 1: Atom 230, 2GB RAM, 100GB Disk - $5/mo (Atlanta)

• 2GB RAM

• 100GB Disk (Add additional storage for $5/month per 100GB)
  • 2TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • /64 IPv6 address block
  • Gigabit port
  • Gigabit port
  • FREE Interworx License

$10/month (paid month-to-month) - Coupon FEB2015SERVERS

Order Here

Deal 2: HP BL460C Dual X5150, 16GB, 500GB - $20/mo (Atlanta)

Four X5150 cores, VT support - runs all major OS: Linux, VMWare, XenServer, Windows or install your own from ISO. Your own VPS server? Minecraft? Storage? Development? Its your server and your resources - you can max it out 24x7!

• 2 x Dual Core 5150 Xeon

• 16GB RAM
  • 500GB Disk (hardware RAID already on board - add second disk for RAID1/RAID0)
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • /64 IPv6 address block
  • Gigabit port
  • Hardware RAID Controller
  • Dedicated KVM (HP Lights Out) with full graphical KVM, virtual media
  • 5TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps (Pay annually get that doubled to 10TB)
  • OS: Linux, Windows (you provide the license), FreeBSD or your own ISO
  • FREE Interworx License
  • FREE Blesta License

$30/month (payable month-to-month) - Coupon FEB2015SERVERS

Order Here

Deal 3: HP Dual L5420, 16GB, 1TB - $39/mo (Atlanta, New York, Los Angeles)

• 2 x Quad Core L5420 Xeon (8 Cores)

• 16GB RAM (Upgrade to 32GB for $10/month)
  • 1TB Disk (hardware RAID already on board - add second disk for RAID1/RAID0)
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • /64 IPv6 address block
  • Gigabit port
  • Hardware RAID Controller
  • Dedicated KVM (HP Lights Out) with full graphical KVM, virtual media
  • 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps (Pay annually get that doubled to 20TB)
  • OS: Linux, Windows (you provide the license), FreeBSD or your own ISO
  • FREE Interworx License
  • FREE Blesta License

$49/month (payable month-to-month) - Coupon FEB2015SERVERS

Atlanta Order Here

New York Order Here

Los Angeles Order Here

[SNIP]

Contact us for offers on Single and Dual E5-2620's as we have very limited stock.

All of our services are unmanaged.

Delivery for standard servers is 1-3 working days from order review.

Warez, Linkz, X-Share or Torrent sites are prohibited - if you want to run these types of services, please look elsewhere to avoid disappointment.

Questions? Email us at [email protected]

Comments

• This is definitely not the cheapest offer :)

• I have a server with a similar spec to the i3 one above and it costs me $30- month-to month, and that comes with unmetered 100mbps.

But these are not bad deals as well.

• @msg7086 - Who is the provider?

• @msg7086 - Delimiter is offering i3-4130 has a faster clock (3.4Ghz vs 2.93Ghz), better passmark (4798 vs 2585) and supports up 32GB RAM. I think the i3-530 is 5 years old now, the 4130 is 2013/2014 (don't remember year).

• Cost for a /29?

• iLLagHee said: Cost for a /29?

Some systems include it, the X5150 system it will cost $8/month (each IP is $1/month).

• Is Delimiter ever going to offer those atom's in LA, or somewhere west coast?

• @Setsura - Atoms will not be available outside of Atlanta and are not being replenished. There were 200 units setup to test the market with an ultra-low cost dedicated server.

• itrmikeitrmike Member
    edited February 2015

Do the licenses have to be for ips on the dedi or do you allow external servers I.e. for clustering with another server in another country?

• @itrmike - The licenses are only valid on Delimiter assigned IPs.

• I hope the HP BL460C will have LA location :p

• @hotsnow - L5420, L5520 and so on are available there. X5150 is not.

• Possibility to replace HDD with SSD on X5150 or L5420 ?

Say 2x 128 GB SSD or might be 1x 256GB SSD ?

• Hope one day can sell the cheapest DS. online.net ever offered DS for 1.99 EUR/mo. :P

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited February 2015

@Sady said:
    Possibility to replace HDD with SSD on X5150 or L5420 ?

Second that. (say somewhere between $25 and $30?)

Even a 64-128GB ssd would let one unlock the full cpu utilization(of X5150) for workloads without IO_WAIT inefficiency.

Kimsufi has this on their KS-2(ssd version) with an atom N2800 cpu. Does anyone have any experiences with that CPU+SSD combination?

• @vimalware said:

@Sady said:
    Possibility to replace HDD with SSD on X5150 or L5420 ?

If I'm not mistaken, the Atom servers use iSCSI (which is a SAN or Storage Area Network) and therefore, they can't run SSD.

I'd also like to add that I've had my Atom server with DelimiterVPS for just over 9 months now and I'm happy with it. There's been a few occurrences where the hard drive was set as read-only (because of problems with iSCSI) but a quick reboot fixed the problem. The support has been very good as well (considering its unmanaged support)

Thanked by 2MarkTurner vimalware
  • @MarkTurner

How does annual billing work with upgrades? For example, could I order the atom @ $5/mo, pay annually, then upgrade my disk space for $5/mo? Or would it all have to be paid together?

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Any DDOS protection for Atom server?

• Are they lifetime licenses ? - We can have them freely as long as we have the dedies ?

• @Sady @vimalware - there are SSD options for all the blade servers.

@Ub3rstar - you are correct the Atoms are all ISCSI provided from NetApp storage.

@Jonchun - Lets say you take an Atom annually then add disk space a month down the road, the upgrade is prorated for the remainder of the term. So if you took 100GB 1 month later, then you'd be charged 11 x the charge so that the billing renew of the server + storage was the same.

@tonywonghs - No, in the event of incoming DDOS your IP will just get nulled routed. There is no DDOS filtering.

@mashokk369 - The licenses are provided for the duration of the term, so if you keep your server 3 years, you'll keep the licenses 3 years.

• @MarkTurner said:
    Sady vimalware - there are SSD options for all the blade servers.

Ub3rstar - you are correct the Atoms are all ISCSI provided from NetApp storage.

Jonchun - Lets say you take an Atom annually then add disk space a month down the road, the upgrade is prorated for the remainder of the term. So if you took 100GB 1 month later, then you'd be charged 11 x the charge so that the billing renew of the server + storage was the same.

tonywonghs - No, in the event of incoming DDOS your IP will just get nulled routed. There is no DDOS filtering.

mashokk369 - The licenses are provided for the duration of the term, so if you keep your server 3 years, you'll keep the licenses 3 years.

Ah that's unfortunate. Thank you though!

• Plans are very good. I have ordered one on February 8 but so far I didn't get the Welcome Letter. Support too appears too baaad :(

• HWAYSHWAYS Member
    edited February 2015

@MarkTurner
    Hello Mark. Could you please tell me when the server will be provided? There are already 12 hours. My order Id is 3468547078. Thank you

PS: last time I got it in 3 hours only. Very happy with it.

• @HWAYS They seem to provision the next day. When I ordered in the afternoon/evening, I got it the next morning.

• @Freelancer - sounds like your order has been held for review. I would suggest contacting billing and asking them for an update.

• @HWAYS - depending on time of day that you ordered it, will depend on when its delivered.

Thanked by 1HWAYS
  • @MarkTurner what happens if I where to go over 10TB of bw? Cause I`d use a ton more than that. Thanks :)

• @hyelton - you cant. You'll need to monitor the bandwidth usage and when you hit the 10TB point, your network port will shutdown. You can then add additional bandwidth and it gets reactivated.

• HuntersPadHuntersPad Member
    edited February 2015

@MarkTurner said:
    hyelton - you cant. You'll need to monitor the bandwidth usage and when you hit the 10TB point, your network port will shutdown. You can then add additional bandwidth and it gets reactivated.

Ohh okay, I couldnt do that then. I most likely wouldnt be able to afford add ons. I`d hit 10TB before the mid of the month.