Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

XenPV Templates (FREE DOWNLOAD HERE) (Ended) - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

XenPV Templates (FREE DOWNLOAD HERE) (Ended)

13»

Comments

• TazTaz Member

@Cirium Kindly read the whole thread please :)

• @Taz_NinjaHawk

Haha. Just did. Lesson learned. :)

• The amount of work that Stacklet.com has to put into making those templates is huge, and like others here have said, if you can't afford the $10, you shouldn't be in the hosting business in the first place.

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

my whole intention was good actually. oh well.

• @Randy There is an age old saying:
    "The road to hell is paved with good intentions..."

• @toratekdotnet said: There is an age old saying:

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions...

Yeah. =)

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

It will continue to be like this, Randy :)
    These ppl are merciless, will watch your every mistake...
    Not a good or bad thing, just you will learn a lot in a short time and you will be frustrated :)
    but most advice you will get will be good, even from "enemies". If they go out of line others will come to the rescue.
    I had no friends when I joined here and very big enemies.
    Now things are different :) Some ppl didnt forgive me and just waiting for a pretext to go for the kill, but this is just the fun of LET. As Chief said, low moderation. It has good and bad parts, but I like it because it is fun :P
    M

• LowEndTrolls :)

• @Maounique said: It will continue to be like this, Randy :)

These ppl are merciless, will watch your every mistake...
    Not a good or bad thing, just you will learn a lot in a short time and you will be frustrated :)
    but most advice you will get will be good, even from "enemies". If they go out of line others will come to the rescue.
    I had no friends when I joined here and very big enemies.
    Now things are different :) Some ppl didnt forgive me and just waiting for a pretext to go for the kill, but this is just the fun of LET. As Chief said, low moderation. It has good and bad parts, but I like it because it is fun :P
    M

Hi :)

• I couldn't help but feel Randy just didn't read their Terms of Service at all. There is this part that says:

"Content and downloadable files are provided to the subscriber for their own personal or organizational use."

• I enjoyed this thread. Randy is a funny guy.
    Had a good lol.