Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to get a Virtual Credit or debit Card that will work on paypal? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where to get a Virtual Credit or debit Card that will work on paypal?

2»

Comments

• I do the same as @aglodek suggested. I have a Payoneer card but used it only once due to high fees. Ask your local banks for a debit card that can be linked to Paypal. You can ask Paypal as well for the type of card you need to get from local bank.

• @fitvpn said:
    Isn't Neteller ask for send them copy of ID before activate account?

Yes we must upload scan of ID to verify Neteller account

• warih said: Yes we must upload scan of ID to verify Neteller account

That weird

• Payoneer will not work for him as he is in India. They cannot provide card to Indians fue to some regulation by Indian Govt.

• fitvpn said: That weird

No, thats UK government regulations.

• @HostAxa said: I do the same as aglodek suggested. I have a Payoneer card but used it only once due to high fees. Ask your local banks for a debit card that can be linked to Paypal.

Actually, what I meant was that in many countries you can verify a PayPal account by linking it with your local bank account itself - no need to have any credit/debit card.

• Not supported in India.

• toumi111toumi111 Member
    edited March 2016

E-coin

you can use it to verify and withdraw PayPal

• @toumi111 said:

E-coin

you can use it to verify and withdraw PayPal

It doesn't work with all countries. In Canada, you must have a bank account to withdraw funds. By the way, I see your sneaky affiliate link.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@rahulks I've tried all options befor enone work due to RBI restrictions in India, your only choice is to get a CC from HDFC | Citi | ICICI | Kotak only they work as far as I've used.

• varwwwvarwww Member
    edited March 2016

ICICI Bank Debit Card works fine with PayPal.

• BlazingServersBlazingServers Member, Host Rep

FreeCharge.in

Never tried it with PayPal. But I saw that they give YesBank cards.

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2016

@rahulks I heard oxigen wallet will start vcc service soon! ( saw an ad on India vs Pakistan match )

• you can try freecharge.. works with netflix atleast

• Neteller would be fine,

• @rahulks said:
    Bump. How do we load money into Virtual card from neteller?

You can add funds using Card (visa/master), also you may use bank transfer , etc

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2016

@DanteInverse said:
    you can try freecharge.. works with netflix atleast

wait.. how?

edit: nevermind! got it!

• iBotiBot Member
    edited March 2016

@BharatB You do not specifically require a CC. ICICI Debit(Visa) works like a CC. Been using past several years and even made international payments.

• If you dont have an ICICI acc, but an active Indian mobile number, try ICICI Pockets ( a wallet with a Visa debit card) You can even use it with Netbanking to transfer funds between your accounts and use it to purchase online immediately

• Even HDFC Debit card is enabled for internation purchases

• Guys even though i know this is an year old thread i just put it here as an place holder

https://revolut.com

• RBHRBH Member

Hmm I was wondering are there any virtual credit card providers that allow you to top up your card with PayPal?

• Layer03Layer03 Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2016

Netspend.com allow you to load it via paypal and have both physical and virtual cards.

• nuzzonuzzo Member
    edited April 2016

You can also try this for those who are just looking to get their account verified: spam snip

• neteller

• try revolut, it is free and work on paypal.

• I can offer real MC card with ability reload trough PayPal exchange for Bitcoin Please PM

• nuzzonuzzo Member
    edited January 2017

Has anyone used Auction Essistance to get their PayPal verified?

• I used to have an Entropay Visa card, which if I remember correctly worked fine with PayPal. But that was more than an year ago.

In India, you can get a credit card by making a fixed deposit and get a credit limit around 80% of the amount deposited. The deposit also earns interest. I now have a card that way from SBI. I believe the minimum deposit amount is INR 20000.

• Oh! Just saw the date of thread. :(

This discussion has been closed.