Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SolusVM or Virtualizor - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SolusVM or Virtualizor

2»

Comments

• SolusVMSolusVM Member, Host Rep

Pwner said: To be honest, that's probably because some of the users didn't use anything besides SolusVM

That's not exactly the case. A lot of our clients prefer SolusVM after using other panels and a limited number of clients have access to our development branches, so can see how streamlined the next major version is. Also on a slightly different note some companies like to be backed by a larger limited company based in the UK/USA.

Anyway, if you're coming to HostingCon in July pop by and see what we have for you :)

• @SolusVM said:
    That's not exactly the case. A lot of our clients prefer SolusVM after using other panels and a limited number of clients have access to our development branches, so can see how streamlined the next major version is. Also on a slightly different note some companies like to be backed by a larger limited company based in the UK/USA.

And some like another company that actually bothered to reply to my pre-sales and support tickets...

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

SolusVM said: if you're coming to HostingCon in July pop by and see what we have for you :)

is that just by the way as or is the major release not due until after July?

• @SolusVM said:
    Also on a slightly different note some companies like to be backed by a larger limited company based in the UK/USA.

It really makes no difference who you are backed up by when all you produce is rubbish with hollow slogans like "We're going to conquer moon" & "Cats will fly" after next release. And this has been going on for years. You are a bunch of clowns who have nothing but fake promises to make whereas Virtualizor actually deliver what they promise. Open a pre-sales or support ticket ticket with them & see how they treat their customers. And if you still have any dignity left after that you'll die with shame for sure.

After being in the industry for so long, if only thing SolusVM has achieved is "Backed up by a larger limited company" then do yourself & whole of the hosting industry a favor by trying to drown yourself in half a glass of water.

If you truly want to be appreciated, deliver something which makes the life of hosts easy rather than bragging about being backed up by X/Y/Z jokers limited.

Thanked by 20xdragon lazyt
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    is that just by the way as or is the major release not due until after July?

Soon™

• @SolusVM said:
    Anyway, if you're coming to HostingCon in July pop by and see what we have for you :)

I'll prefer staying at home in the basement with no light or human interaction, thanks for the offer.

Jokes aside, it does sound like a nice opportunity to visit HostingCon for the first time. A bit of a drive from LA to San Diego, but it seems worth it. :-)

Thanked by 1lazyt
  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

@danielbecker said:
    Hi,

I had posted this question on WHT as well. But not much response.
    So I wanted some real feedback.

I have used both panels and have also tested with their clients area.
    Both look equally good, but Virtualizor has a lot of API compared to SolusVM.
    But the API in Virtualizor is not that much documented but one could build a whole panel with the Client API Virtualizor supports in JSON format.

Featurewise, I really couldnt pick any much difference except that Virtualizor supports Thin LVM in Beta.

What is the experience of this community with these panels ?
    I want to use it for KVM VPS hosting.

We chose Virtualizor for Hostodo and haven't looked back. Great interface and clients love it.

• +1 for Virtualizor . Using them since 3 months no issue till now .

• We evaluated solusvm but did not end up deploying it as we went with Virtualizor. Very solid, support has been reasonably responsive and we've been impressed the speed of updates and new features.

• +1 for Virtualizor , XEN and KVM runs fine.

Updates comes fast, before we had always Problems with XEN @SolusVM .

• +1 for Virtualizor