Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comforthost changed my resource without notification - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Comforthost changed my resource without notification

2»

Comments

• Was that so hard?

Still learn some patience, grasshopper.

Thanked by 3jar lmerino jvnadr
  • It could be timezome differences, ticket response time is still acceptable. Some are even worst.

• @miki said:
    Nekki

Here it is bro:

You should probably black out your IP before someone delivers some DDOS to your server...

• He should have at least waited for 24 hours before posting this.

Thanked by 1rm_
  • I think that anyone who puts "scam" in the title without it actually being a scam needs a temp ban.

But I'm just a guy that is concerned that many of the good, long-term providers have moved on to other, lower-drama forums. What do I know.

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited February 2015

miki said: Time you see is how fast they replied to my first email asking what is wrong. They replied "we will check it", but after that I didn't get any other info from them.

Wow, gee... You had a first reply in 10 minutes and you are waiting a final solution in... what? 5 minutes? For something that is not so critical? Most of LET providers will use sometimes even more than 24hours to resolve an issue like unreachable server, network down etc. You just lost 2 of 4 cores - probably by mistake and you came here before even open a ticket to your provider to ask him why!

Scam? Really, scam?

If I was your provider, I would ban you from my services and reported you for speculating my company!

evilghaleon said: I think that anyone who puts "scam" in the title without it actually being a scam needs a temp ban.

+1

• I got reply to support support ticked and they have added 2 CPUs that were disappeared.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @W1V_Lee I think you should change the title. If I were a mod, I would give a temp ban for lesson to OP, but, hey, that's your call!

• LeeLee Veteran

I already did change the title it said scam before. But good to see it's resolved.

The OP should take a bit more time with the provider before jumping to post a damaging "review" without any real cause. By the sounds of it the VPS was not being used for much so the missing 2 cores were not in itself an issue.

Thanked by 2Mark_R jvnadr
This discussion has been closed.