Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TheHostingSquad 1GB 30GB 100GB XEN Benchmark - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

TheHostingSquad 1GB 30GB 100GB XEN Benchmark

124»

Comments

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

Randy,

I've told you this before and there is no way you should be selling VPS' off these nodes until you learn to administer them or find someone to provide support on them.

Thanked by 1Taz

@Zen,

We'll let Randy confirm that :)

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I still believe he has low chance to manage to pass the moment when initial customers money are running up.
    He should NOT extend in other areas until he has a steady flow of cash, untill sees how many customers are real and how manyw ill pull chargebacks on him, things like those.
    In that moment, when the going gets tough, most hosts are failing.
    At the very least will be a lesson and he will be more open later :)
    One thing I ask the community, please, dont start with scammer, thief and all. He didnt steal the candies from a baby, it will most certainly be a string of honest mistakes.
    I hope it doesnt happen anyway :)
    Right Randy ? You are piling cash up to have a cushion ?
    M

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@httpzoom said: We'll let Randy confirm that :)

I and a few others are already in touch with Randy and he's spoken with me for some deals for server management and help regarding the running of his servers etc.

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

So the squad is growing? :)

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@prometeus said: So the squad is growing? :)

Lol, he's only going to choose one person as far as I know.

• Good luck @Randy!

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

hahahah i havel not decided yet :p

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

@vps6net said: Currently there are no templates there, though there will be soon. We're working on developing those sites (openvztemplates.com and xentemplates.com) into fully-featured services, it's just taken a little longer than expected!

I'll likely post something about it here when they finally launch, so keep an eye out.

we shall see.

@httpzoom said: Randy,

I've told you this before and there is no way you should be selling VPS' off these nodes until you learn to administer them or find someone to provide support on them.

james, you dont really how to say that out real loud you know. i am guessing anyone starts from a newbie. :)

@Zen said: He's already got management of the nodes lined up, he posted about it previously.

well, i am waiting for LSN for their ram stocks. its kinda annoying.

@Maounique said: I still believe he has low chance to manage to pass the moment when initial customers money are running up.

He should NOT extend in other areas until he has a steady flow of cash, untill sees how many customers are real and how manyw ill pull chargebacks on him, things like those.
    In that moment, when the going gets tough, most hosts are failing.
    At the very least will be a lesson and he will be more open later :)
    One thing I ask the community, please, dont start with scammer, thief and all. He didnt steal the candies from a baby, it will most certainly be a string of honest mistakes.
    I hope it doesnt happen anyway :)
    Right Randy ? You are piling cash up to have a cushion ?
    M

yes, M i have a low chance, that is why i plan ahead of things, well i had a few charged back already and i am losing qute a bit ( i can feel more will come), i am planniing to stop the production of windows ( all active clients will not be affected) why? because there are too much abusers, and its getting out of hand. ( big resources eater) and its starting to waste my resources. no one can tell who will fail. :)

@Maounique said: Right Randy ? You are piling cash up to have a cushion ?

M

no, i am pilling up to have my own datacenter =) or at least an office

@Zen said: I've talked with @Randy, he seems to have a grip on financial management and as far as I can tell has money piled up for safety. But I'm sure he will let everyone know when he gets on.

fruads loves me and i hate them, :) :) yes

• @prometeus said: So the squad is growing? :)

:) not really

• @Infinity said: We'll let Randy confirm that :)

I and a few others are already in touch with Randy and he's spoken with me for some deals for server management and help regarding the running of his servers etc.

this has been verified. i am still undecided. but i certainly will have someone to look after me .

@zen it sounds like your looking after his servers for them which is great. But if so I'd tone it down a bit. Money piled up is emotive language.

• :) hahahha, i got a few people in my list :)