Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New owner of FTPit (email) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New owner of FTPit (email)

2»

Comments

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@casper253 you're not saving me money by offering a license that isn't yours to sell. Furthermore it is highly likely that the license you were trying to sell me would be revoked.

When I asked you to open a ticket with whmcs to get it done you said no no new account for you.

Your English is terrible and you make no sense when you write.

Anyways yes he was bull shitting me into thinking it was an owned license when it wasn't. He's not a scammer he just doesn't know the difference between license types because the types are both English words... Lol

Thanked by 1wych
  • @pbgben said:
    Alliteration doesn't work well with K's as K's are often associated with a super racist group who use K's in their "name"

Kool Kids Klub?

• @agoldenberg i say you getting new license like mind

System Information
    Registered To: sarin
    License Type: Web Host License
    Expires: Never
    Version: 5.3.11

I know my writing or spelling is not good but i know my english i know how to read. at home we dont speak English. My family come 3rd world countries. Myself try to make little income and when i grow up people told me dont let people put you down because they be one be a big failure

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited February 2015

@agoldenberg said:
    casper253 you're not saving me money by offering a license that isn't yours to sell. Furthermore it is highly likely that the license you were trying to sell me would be revoked.

When I asked you to open a ticket with whmcs to get it done you said no no new account for you.

Your English is terrible and you make no sense when you write.

Anyways yes he was bull shitting me into thinking it was an owned license when it wasn't. He's not a scammer he just doesn't know the difference between license types because the types are both English words... Lol

You're not the only one by the way

• @Jonchun I try to help you out

• @casper253 after reading this (and other threads) im not sure how your helping anyone out. It is clear you are not intenting to scam, but you are MIS-leading interested parties and with a product you apparently don't have the rights/permission to sell.

I suggest you stop trying to sell these "licenses".

• wychwych Member
    edited February 2015

@casper253 said:
    Jonchun I try to help you out

Sure... Have you seen that flying pig too?

@Jonchun nice of you to share that.

• @wych said:
    Jonchun nice of you to share that.

There's too many people defending him. I figured I might as well clear things up.

• DrJinglesMDDrJinglesMD Member
    edited February 2015

@casper253 said:
    License Type: Web Host License
    Expires: Never
    Version: 5.3.11

That license is 100% not eligible for transfer or sale. That's a license that's distributed to big hosting companies (HostGator, Hostdime, etc) to be issued to their customers. They are limited to not only that host's IP range, but to the account that it's "owned" under.

Any attempt to transfer that license will result in it being revoked by your hosting provider.

If you don't believe that to be true, open a ticket with WHMCS.

Wow, just freaking wow.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2015

Lol he tried to sell a web host license? Retard.

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • I did open tickets with whmcs

• I never say I'm transferring my license to anyone. I just selling new license

• This thread has gone so far off track its in a new county!

• edited February 2015

Proof is in the pudding. Provide proof then so you can discredit something till then I really don't think anybody is going to believe you.

• @ aggressivenetworks how can I proof you

• edited February 2015

Maybe show a ticket showing where you were verifying that the license you are trying to sell is truly transferable and it is a lifetime license.

• casper253casper253 Member
    edited February 2015

@aggressivenetworks the license gonna be on account we create at whmcs website so they can get updates and it come with a reseller hosting

• Lol he clearly doesnt get it, someone pm him in his native tongue and explain before he further makes a fool of himself.

Thanked by 1aggressivenetworks
  • @akz dude I told everyone it a new license with new account we create at whmcs website for update and support from whmcs. We are a reseller from whmcs. All license we offer we give out free reseller hosting no it not transferred.

• wychwych Member
    edited February 2015

@casper253 said:
    akz dude I told everyone it a new license with new account we create at whmcs website for update and support from whmcs. We are a reseller from whmcs. All license we offer we give out free reseller hosting no it not transferred.

"Sure, so you don't own the license and are not able to sell it as an owned license."

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/893781/#Comment_893781

• @casper253, Do you have to install the WHMCS yourself as well using a customized configuration.php file?

• LeeLee Veteran

Casper253 is on a little break right now, please leave a message.

• @W1V_Lee said:
    Casper253 is on a little break right now, please leave a message.

After the beep?

Thanked by 1Lee