Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LES Back Again! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LES Back Again!

2»

Comments

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

The LES forum is running on a VPS from LES.
    The wiki is running in a dns round robin on 4 LES servers.

Thanked by 2ehab Maounique
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Don't by any LES stuff for the china firewall if it is not blocked now it will be due to volume of use.

LES Forum runs on a 64mb VPS on the Netherlands node.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • @hotsnow said:
    I think his means is G.F.W. (China Great Firewall), I wonder if the ip was blocked, can we request change to other node?

yes.They help me change to Dallas.

• @ATHK @cassa @MikHo

I'm ashamed to say this but I succumbed to temptations yet again.

Thanked by 4mikho ATHK 4n0nx Pwner
  • If anyone is still interested, there is 1 available spot for Italy at this moment. Giving it a pass as I have already have a vps located in Milan with prometeus.

• @shiv said:
    If anyone is still interested, there is 1 available spot for Italy at this moment. Giving it a pass as I have already have a vps located in Milan with prometeus.

Still worth it for €3/year :P

• Hey! It's down! :(

The NL node has been upgraded with new hardware (all the problems with DC people using the wrong hardware and the faulty hardware is another story).

The site has been moved temp to IT and is probably moving back and forth depending on the Status of the NL server.

It is possible that the NL server will be reimaged on new hardware and/or moved to another DC.

Thanked by 1lmerino
  • My container on the Netherlands node is being shut down every few hours.

There was a thread on LES that the server rebooted every now and then after th hardware upgrade.

@AnthonySmith moved the forum to IT in an effort to open the communication channel while the DC was working on the NL server.