Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AllGamer KVM VPS Hosting 512MB $7/Month Powered by Openstack | with 30% OFF | Dallas, Texas
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AllGamer KVM VPS Hosting 512MB $7/Month Powered by Openstack | with 30% OFF | Dallas, Texas

AllGamer runs dedicated KVM services for applications that require an isolated environment. We provide our servers at a reasonable price and go out of our way to assist our customers with what they need. Our servers are located Dallas, Texas. Our servers are built for applications that require a lot of performance in IO and CPU.

What's Allowed

• VPN Allowed
  • ircd Allowed
  • Automatic Setup
  • Gameservers
  • Only legal content in the US allowed

Our Hypervisors

• E3-1271v3 @ 3.6Ghz
  • 32GB DDR3 1600Mhz
  • Virtual SAN of pure SSD backend disk space

Promotions last for the life of the account/service. Use the code 30off

Unixbench run on our Tiny VPS plan:

UnixBench (w/ all processors) 2278.2
UnixBench (w/ one processor) 2351.9

===================================

Tiny KVM VPS

• Guaranteed RAM: 512 MB
  • Disk Sapce: 10 GB
  • vCPU Cores: 1
  • Bandwidth: 1000 GB
  • Native IPv6 on request
  • Coupon Code: 30off
  • Price: $7.00/month Order Here

===================================

Payment Methods:

Paypal

2Checkout

Bitpay (Bitcoins)

Contact Us:

support[at]allgamer.net

https://allgamer.net/clients

Live Chat

Thanked by 1Jonchun

Comments

• These guys are (were) super well known on the Bukkit (minecraft community) forums as premium hosts. I'm surprised they're offering something this cheap! I'd pick one up if you're interested at all in a high quality LEB. +1

Thanked by 1Clinton
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Jonchun said:
    These guys are (were) super well known on the Bukkit (minecraft community) forums as premium hosts. I'm surprised they're offering something this cheap! I'd pick one up if you're interested at all in a high quality LEB. +1

True that. They ran some heavy servers and ran them well. Would trust as well.

Thanked by 1Clinton
  • Running by Bill? ;)