Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Famous XVM Labs is back in stock! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Famous XVM Labs is back in stock!

13»

Comments

• @dcc said:
    In 2-3 weeks we will be performing some significant expansions at our Phoenix location. I would expect xvmlabs availability in Phoenix in 4-6 weeks, but for now no guarantees.

does it will be in the same datacenter as bandwagonhost Phoenix location? :p

• dccdcc Member, Host Rep

@trexos
    I know it would be cool... but I do not see how that would work with xvmlabs, at least for now...

@hotsnow
    Yes it is the same place

• Any in stock in LA in Feb.?

• dang, missed it!

• We should have a eBay like site for idling VPSes.

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    We should have a eBay like site for idling VPSes.

Would be interesting for LET give or take a few rules, like having had the VPS for at least X months and some of the domain auction rules.

• @mpkossen said:
    Would be interesting for LET give or take a few rules, like having had the VPS for at least X months and some of the domain auction rules.

I mean like lowendstock.com layout but with bidding. Once purchased the hoster moves the VPS to the new account and there you go. It could work

• dccdcc Member, Host Rep

@netguy said:
    Any in stock in LA in Feb.?

Most likely there will be a few spots.