Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Settign up whmcs but cant see packages
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Settign up whmcs but cant see packages

Hello all

Ive tried to get my host to help but they don't know what's up with my configuration as they say everything ive done checks out.

The problem im having is that after ive created a package and added it to whcms it wont show up as being able to purchase, even when i go to the direct link it shows nothing??

any help will be much appriciated otherwise im goin to have to get a different billing software

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Post an example link here

• ginner159ginner159 Member
    edited January 2015

i will do when my dns servers re-propergate changed them earlier to my new providers and forgot to change my ttl so its not routing atm ;doogh;

• The problem is: You're using WHMCS.

• @eric1212 said:
    The problem is: You're using WHMCS.

This ^^

Thanked by 1eric1212
  • @eric1212 said:
    The problem is: You're using WHMCS.

I wondered when someone might say that, but i get a free license with my package so i thought id give it a try. seems to be causing me problems than its worth

• add product package then products

• Have you tried enabling 'display errors' under 'other' in 'general settings' - then try using your WHMCS client area, see if anything is displayed.

If that doesn't work it's probably worth contacting WHMCS directly for them to investigate.

• Maybe you've enabled stock control and stock is 0?

• In the first page when you create the product maybe you have ticked the "Hide from order page" or something similar to it.

• When you don't add free or a pricing to a product it does not show either

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

If you need help I can take a look at whats wrong.

• hi all thanks for the replies,

Stock control is not set as i have an unlimited account, defiantly don't have it hidden and i will try the free pricing thing

• @ginner159 said:
    hi all thanks for the replies,

Stock control is not set as i have an unlimited account, defiantly don't have it hidden and i will try the free pricing thing

What is an unlimited account?