Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Need users to test cloud broker service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need users to test cloud broker service

jhjh Member

As part of my PhD research, my coauthor and I are investigating cloud brokerage. Cloud brokerage involves automatically moving applications from one VM to another to optimise performance and cost. We have recently had work on migrating applications accepted for publication. Our next stage is to build and run experiments on a full cloud broker, where the system knows where and when to do the scaling itself. Our goal is to publish a "visionary" paper for cloud brokerage as a whole and then to go into certain parts in more detail. This is likely to be a long-term study.

If you like cloud and want to try something new, please give us your email address so that we can contact you in a few weeks when we're ready. You don't have to pay anything and you might save money on your cloud servers.

http://www.cloker.net/

Thanked by 1djvdorp

Comments