Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HAPPY JANUARY! - 75% OFF ALL VPS PLANS FOR LIFE!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HAPPY JANUARY! - 75% OFF ALL VPS PLANS FOR LIFE!

VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran
edited January 2015 in Offers

HAPPY JANUARY SPECIALS! - 75% OFF ALL VPS OFFERS - LIMITED OFFER!

THIS WEEK 75% RECURRING DISCOUNT ON ALL OUR VIRITUAL PRIVATE SERVER PLANS. GET YOURS NOW!

Each VPS is connected to a 1 Gbps uplink!

• VPS LITE XEON E-series Quad-Core processor - € 5.99 monthly NOW JUST € 1.49!
  • 256 MB RAM
  • 256 MB SWAP
  • 25 GB HD
  • 250 GB traffic p/m- NOW 500 GB traffic p/m
  • Linux OS
  • 1Gbps uplink
  • 1 IP addresses
  • 24/7 technical support
  • 24/7 emergency number
  • Own nameservers
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • Statistics
  • Realtime reboot
  • Root access

Order HERE! - INSTANT SETUP No setup FEE, instant setup! Price normally MONTHLY: €5.99 NOW € 1.49 + DOUBLE BANDWIDTH --Click on CHECKOUT to see the promotion price--

• VPS BASIC XEON E-series Quad-Core processor - NOW JUST € 2.49!
  • 1024 MB RAM
  • 1024 MB SWAP
  • 100 GB HD
  • 1000 GB traffic p/m- NOW 2000 GB traffic p/m
  • Linux OS
  • 1Gbps uplink
  • 1 IP addresses
  • 24/7 technical support
  • 24/7 emergency number
  • Own nameservers
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • Statistics
  • Realtime reboot
  • Root access

Order HERE! - INSTANT SETUP No setup FEE, instant setup! Price normally MONTHLY: €9.99 NOW € 2.49 + DOUBLE BANDWIDTH --Click on CHECKOUT to see the promotion price--

We handle a stock on this promo so our users have the best value for their money.

Why choose us?

• 24/7 support;
  • HW RAID-10 servers;
  • 99,99% network uptime;
  • Professional and very fast support;
  • motivated and friendly staff;
  • Full 2N redundancy;
  • Pay online with paypal and be directly online!
  • We OWN all our hardware and equipment;
  • 7 days money back guarantee.

Some Q/A, which are frequently asked:

• Is VPN allowed? - Yes for personal use.
  • Is TUN/TAP/PPP enabled? - Yes.
  • Is adult hosting allowed? - Yes.
  • Can I add extra IP addresses? - Yes you can order them additionally.
  • Do you own the servers? - Yes, we OWN all our hardware and equipment.
  • Do you have a money back guarantee? - Yes we have a 7 days money back guarantee.

Payment Methods

• Wire transfer
  • PayPal
  • Creditcard
  • BitCoin
  • iDEAL
  • Skrill
  • 2Checkout

Network & Datacenter Datacenter:
SERVERIUS (NL) Ping and traceroute IP: 5.178.64.10

Comments

• uhm 1month to late?

• Happy new year man

• Very informative.. only type of VZ missing..

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

@sepei said:
    uhm 1month to late?

It's never too late for a good discount, is it? ;)

@BuyAds said:
    Happy new year man

I know, it's still month 1/12 though ;) Well lets call it "Happy new January".

@fitvpn said:
    Very informative.. only type of VZ missing..

Hi @FITVPN it's OVZ for this offer. We do offer KVM and XEN as well.

• Is there the free DDoS protection and on the homepage it stated that every vps comes with 2 IPS?

• It should be called "Happy old January" instead.

@PremiumN said:
    It should be called "Happy old January" instead.

Happy January

• ChuckChuck Member
    edited January 2015

Happy.

@sepei said:

Is there the free DDoS protection and on the homepage it stated that every vps comes with 2 IPS?

Hi, all VM's come with a standard 1Gbps DDoS protection (for free) and this offer has 1IP per VPS. Additional IPS can be purchased.

@Chuck said:
    Happy.

• You got it ;)
  • radryradry Member
    edited January 2015

ToS only in Dutch (google translation is worthless). So I guess my agreement to them doesn't have any legal value because I don't understand them.

• The obviously most oversold OVZ service I've used yet. Here you get what you pay for. ;)

• I had a vps with them a little while ago, I am glad I no longer rent from them.
    Slow, oversold and rather weird support.
    Just my opinion

@radry said:
    ToS only in Dutch (google translation is worthless). So I guess my agreement to them doesn't have any legal value because I don't understand them.

Are there any specific ToS related questions you have?

Can you both please contact our support so we can find out what went wrong for you and find a good solution for you. We would like you two to turn into happy customers of course.

• What are the number of CPU cores in 1024MB VPS? and What is your CPU usage policy? Please explain :)

@daman said:
    What are the number of CPU cores in 1024MB VPS? and What is your CPU usage policy? Please explain :)

Hi Daman! Appreciate your interest. The BASIC VPS has 2 FULL CPU cores (so not limited at X %).

Regards,

• @VPSSLIM said:
    Regards,

That mean we can burst those 2 cores at 100% 24/7 without any issue? :)

• Hi VPSSLIM! Any chance we could get the latest Ubuntu LTS release? Maybe Ubuntu 14.04?

@hotfloppy said:
    Hi VPSSLIM! Any chance we could get the latest Ubuntu LTS release? Maybe Ubuntu 14.04?

Sure. You can not choose it on the order page but you can actually reinstall your VPS to it.

• Nice services

@antiycda said:
    Nice services

Thanks!

• I'm in the habit of leaving quietly and discretely, no trouble. Women, servers, VPS, no matter when I'm at the point that I see I have to leave, I do it quietly. If a provider is shitty, I simply do not write a review. In bad cases I agree to a bad review. Politely. If it's mediocre, I'll find some nice words and only hint that it's not just happyness flow flow.

But with VPSlim I'll make an exception.

Not because the VPSs are a grossly overpopulated pigfarm. But because they play games. For years. They tell you the same excuses and lies over and over again.

It seems they found out that running serverfarms as a one man job and keeping support low by sending out robo "we're working on it" excuses and lies as their business model.

No matter the prices. I wouldn't buy from them. Not even if VPSs were 1c a piece.

Sorry, Ralph, but you've played enough people.

@bsdguy please PM me the ticket ID so I can look into your issue as in your last few posts - on all our offers - you have never contacted us here with your ticket ID to see what we are talking about. I am sorry you feel this way but and we are of course here to help you with any problems you have.

• @VPSSLIM said:

So that you will propose once more to put me on another node which very soon gets grossly overpopulated and unreliable and I write a new ticket and you put me on a new node .... (endless loop)

Thanks, no. Listen, I don't want to argue and I don't want this thread to get ugly. But don't insult me with the public version of your well known endless loop, OK.

regards

• @VPSSLIM I just ordered VPS BASIC, however it is only showing me that I have 1000 GB traffic, not 2000 GB. Should the deal have given me 2000GB?

Also, you mention 1Gbps uplink which I assume is shared among all hosts. Does each host get a guaranteed minimum bandwidth?

• Hi @VPSSLIM I have same problem with @lanrat, just ordered VPS BASIC and get 1000 GB Bandwidth, where is extra 1000 GB Bandwidth?

@newbiemasih said:
    Hi VPSSLIM I have same problem with lanrat, just ordered VPS BASIC and get 1000 GB Bandwidth, where is extra 1000 GB Bandwidth?

We see your ticket. Will be upgraded today ;)