Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

a new LowEndUserTalk SIte - or filter to stop inane comments and chat ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

a new LowEndUserTalk SIte - or filter to stop inane comments and chat ?

standby for the hate mail - I understand the 'mission' of this website - specifically to share information about the low end vps and dedicated servers available - great / fantastic - not everyone in the world is brain dead from the neck up and paying the likes of RckSpce for fanatical support - however the inane rubbish and general cr*p posted on most of these posts - would suggest that you need to have another site specifically for LowEndUserTalk , somewhere for all those that don't read the posts , make stupid comments and generally have not got a clue - can go and waste their days

ok start the hate counter now

Thanked by 1DalekOfSkaro

Comments

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

LET won't be LET without our drama.

Thanked by 2jvnadr Rapta
  • It seems that you're suggesting a LowEndComplaining website :D

• If you don't like it, please feel free to leave. :)

Thanked by 2rm_ ATHK
  • @DalekOfSkaro said:
    It seems that you're suggesting a LowEndComplaining website :D

As much as I understand what the OP is saying, but LET is a pretty fun websites and lots of knowledgeable users on here, and yes that's what makes LET, lots of drama, lots of fun, lots of learning...

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

said: I understand the 'mission' of this website - specifically to share information about the low end vps and dedicated servers available

Well, that was the original mission...

Then LEAdmin sold it.

• @mayodp said:
    standby for the hate mail - I understand the 'mission' of this website - specifically to share information about the low end vps and dedicated servers available - great / fantastic - not everyone in the world is brain dead from the neck up and paying the likes of RckSpce for fanatical support - however the inane rubbish and general cr*p posted on most of these posts - would suggest that you need to have another site specifically for LowEndUserTalk , somewhere for all those that don't read the posts , make stupid comments and generally have not got a clue - can go and waste their days

ok start the hate counter now

You'll probably like VPSBoard better. That place is as dry as a dead 'orse most of the time, so should suit you with your low tolerance of the inane.

Let's dance!

• I was really bored with there being so few inane comments and chat in here as of the last hour or so - so I decided to code you a filter.

I'm not sure it's 100% cross-browser, but I've tested it with Chrome.

var a=["innerHTML","body","getElementsByTagName",""];document[a[2]](a[1])[0][a[0]]=a[3];

Open your browser console and try it. I think I nailed it.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 2015

[insert hateful rant] [insert suggestion of body part to insert idea into]

Ugh, my autokeys must be broken.

Yeah, LET is more like this:

• That's phenomenal.

• I can't believe there's a genre of music called chap-hop. This might be the best day ever.

• Brilliant. Wow.

Nekki said: I can't believe there's a genre of music called chap-hop. This might be the best day ever.

I think I got that from LET originally...someone posted it in a sort of "come at me, bro" taunt. It certainly is a great battle anthem.

Thanked by 1MCHPhil