Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Secure Dragon Backup VPS Special for LET only (25% OFF!)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Secure Dragon Backup VPS Special for LET only (25% OFF!)

KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
edited August 2012 in Offers

So with all of the talk about backups lately I decided to take a look at our nodes and it looks like we are down to only 2TB left on our Backup VPS node so I wanted to run a promotion on our Backup VPS plans (can you tell I really want to build another backup node? :X ).

BU25: 25GB Disk Space | 200GB Bandwidth = $2.24/Month
BU50: 50GB Disk Space | 400GB Bandwidth = $3.74/Month
BU100: 100GB Disk Space | 800GB Bandwidth = $5.24/Month

Promotion Code: BACKUP25 (limited to 10 uses, expires 8/18)

All Backup VPS plans come with:
100Mbps ports (if you need more bandwidth in exchange of a lower port speeds we can arrange this also)
128MB Dedicated RAM
256MB Burstable RAM
1/2 CPU Core (1GHz)
1 IPv4 + 1 IPv6 Address
Root access
SolusVM Control Panel

View our Backup VPSs here!

Current OS Templates available for our Backup VPSs are Debian 6.0 32Bit Minimal and Debian 6.0 32Bit with vsftp configured.

Backup VPSs can only be used for backups, any other usage is a violation of our TOS since these nodes are designed specifically for storage.

Our Backup VPS plans do come with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee if you find that it does not fit your needs. We can also setup a simple automated rsync script on your source servers if you need assistance with your Linux backups.

Comments

• I just purchased a package, thank you! Been meaning to set up a backup system for a while, this was perfect! Thanks again!

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

+1 for Joe!! I've got one with him and support is amazing and so is the service. Kudos to @KuJoe

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • One question, :D
    If I buy the Backup VPS, but I left it idle, would it be breaking the TOS?

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2012

@ErawanArifNugroho said: If I buy the Backup VPS, but I left it idle, would it be breaking the TOS?

That's fine with us. We have clients that only use their Backup VPSs for manual backups once in a while and will go months without using any bandwidth.

• Thank you :). SO I think I would be safe then

• Picked up one of these to host some offsite backups & get us a bit more redundancy. No brainer deal if you pay yearly :) Glad to finally be a customer too.