Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting new SaaS service, Looking for Provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Starting new SaaS service, Looking for Provider

nasirbestnasirbest Member
edited January 2015 in Requests

Being software developers we want to offer some of our applications as SaaS. our idea is simple, we will prepare ISOs with each application. and will setup WHMCS for billing and auto provisioning. and then with help of some cloud provider we will start offering SaaS.

So here is our requirement, we are looking for some cloud/kvm providers which can offer us following

• Auto-Provisioning module for WHMCS
  • Custom ISO support
  • Reasonable pricing model
  • and all other common hosting features like uptime, backup and basic support etc ...

Please let us know the options, Thanks!

Comments

• We can provide you all those things you need . PM me for pricing and features .

• iwstack.com they are really great

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

said: Auto-Provisioning module for WHMCS

We do not have this, but you can use the API to write your own.

• Sounds simple enough, PM me if you want to chat.

• @wych said:
    Sounds simple enough, PM me if you want to chat.

Does this offer extend to anyone else? :)

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2015

We support the workflow below on Luna Node Dynamic in Toronto:

• Upload your custom ISO's from HTTP/FTP URL to the panel.
    • Install virtual machines from the ISO's to use as template machines. Make sure to install cloud-config package (yum install cloud-config or apt-get install cloud-config; it will set hostname, password, etc. on first boot). Then snapshot the VM to use as template image for clients.
    • Reseller WHMCS module can be configured to give list of choices from those templates (snapshots) you created. You would also configure the VM plan to use in the module. It automatically provisions VM (and some other functionality) using our panel API.
    • You can take live snapshots (like backup) from the panel.

A few other providers that you would be able to use: RunAbove, Digital Ocean (only if you are able to install template machine without custom ISO), Vultr (you might have to write your own WHMCS module for these).

• wychwych Member
    edited January 2015

@0xdragon said:

Of course, you're always welcome to send me a message!