Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2048MB Dedicated OpenVZ VPS UK/US, Provided by EaseVPS.com | Double BW - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2048MB Dedicated OpenVZ VPS UK/US, Provided by EaseVPS.com | Double BW

2»

Comments

• PatsPats Member
    edited August 2012

@AsadHaider said: people who ordered this first get the 2048mb

You ordered first? transfer it to me.. now!! :D

• @Taylor I'm pretty happy with the UnixBench results ($20 Linodes barely break the 1000 mark these days) , this deal would absolutely kick ass if the hdds were RAID10. I'll redo another test later :)

• DirectAdmin is still provided without charge, Submit a ticket for that.

@guyusoftware said: So sad. The first 5 is gone. Have you offer free directadmin for your kansas vps?

serverbear, All kansas nodes are RAID 10, KS1 has all new hardware, RAM, Hard Drives(Low Hours), And performs like a beast, I would be happy to recreate you on that node.

It has close to 100MB/s I/O.

@serverbear said: I'm pretty happy with the UnixBench results ($20 Linodes barely break the 1000 mark these days) , this deal would absolutely kick ass if the hdds were RAID10. I'll redo another test later :)

• guyusoftwareguyusoftware Member
    edited August 2012

Nobody reply my ticket about one day. I am afraid for this condition. I need to consider about if I want to buy easevps.