Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DollarVZ - Coming Soon - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DollarVZ - Coming Soon

13»

Comments

• DillybobDillybob Member
    edited January 2015

Will order a OVZ-128 (5 Available) when I get home later today from school. Actually need to do some testing with my php websocket gameserver for my rpg game. And other little things to get ready before launch on a production server.

Thank you @Nexmark.

Thanked by 1nexmark
  • @yhuza said:
    IP Test Dude :) can i know detail antiddos enterpress

CNSERVERS basically..

• @nexmark said:

how many GB/s antiddos protected ? look me intersted back order to you :P

• @yhuza said:

I believe it's 20

• @Stacy said:
    I believe it's 20

40Gbps/10Mpps

• nexmark said: We're chopping the launch time to a couple hours now.

Where to sign up???

• ok alright, its vps or host web ? i got dizzy, 1 Share IPv4 ? so share ip to other members ? or what lets me know :) Newbie

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • wychwych Member
    edited January 2015

@yhuza said:
    ok alright, its vps or host web ? i got dizzy, 1 Share IPv4 ? so share ip to other members ? or what lets me know :) Newbie

Either share ip or map to a domain and then remember to add the port on the end.

You can't typically run dns or mail services off shared ipv4 nat servers unless your host is nice enough to assign you the standard ports.

• @wych said:
    You can't typically run dns or mail services off nat servers.

so we can get access root / ssh also ? from ip share ?

• wychwych Member
    edited January 2015

@yhuza said:
    so we can get access root / ssh also ? from ip share ?

Typically one of the nat ports would be mapped to your vm's port 22 or you can use a Web based console to ssh in and then set a ssh port to one in your range.

Again this is down to each individual providers setup.

NAT services also commonly come with dedicated ipv6 ranges or address that are dedicated to you; not sure if dollarvz does?

• @wych said:
    NAT services also commonly come with dedicated ipv6 ranges or address that are dedicated to you; not sure if dollarvz does?

possible i can run any program ? from my vm for that ?

• @yhuza said:
    possible i can run any program ? from my vm for that ?

If the ipv6 are dedicated yes but it appears that dollarvz doesn't offer them with these packages.