Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ValueVZ.com review -- 1$/year VPS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ValueVZ.com review -- 1$/year VPS

Comments

• You hero of the day! :P

• Lol, I've got some atom nodes just sitting...

I can offer something better with that dollar.

• @nexmark said:
    Lol, I've got some atom nodes just sitting...

Please do :P can I send you a PM?

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Please do :P can I send you a PM?

Go ahead, if anyone else want's details PM

• TarZZ92 said: :O and they allow shit like this.. wtf

His carers need to be shot, they don't seem to pay any attention to his online activity. I'm pretty sure someone may have called the home once to let them know what he was getting into, but clearly they've done nothing.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @nexmark said:
    Lol, I've got some atom nodes just sitting...

I've had no CPU issues running 60+ VPS's on a N2800 with 8gb ram, so hell yeah please give this a go!

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited January 2015

nexmark said: Go ahead, if anyone else want's details PM

We just hope you overaged.. :)

• @linuxthefish said:
    I've had no CPU issues running 60+ VPS's on a N2800 with 8gb ram, so hell yeah please give this a go!

Will have a crazy offer soon for free, (hint OpenVZ, Dedicated IPv4, USA)

• nexmark said: Will have a crazy offer soon for free, (hint OpenVZ, Dedicated IPv4, USA)

Don't forget about warranty and insurance! ;D

• @fitvpn said:

I also want free pooh bear

• Nekki said: His carers need to be shot, they don't seem to pay any attention to his online activity. I'm pretty sure someone may have called the home once to let them know what he was getting into, but clearly they've done nothing.

He's now above the age of 18, not sure how it works for him now.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Its not a bad idea actually, I was thinking to do the same thing xD

• @kcaj said:
    He's now above the age of 18, not sure how it works for him now.

Yeah, I guess if they didn't care before, they definitely don't now.

• kcaj said: He isn't from Cornwall, that's a PO Box.

even more scary...

• TarZZ92 said: even more scary...

Yeh, he's from Norfolk IIRC.

• Nekki said: His carers need to be shot, they don't seem to pay any attention to his online activity. I'm pretty sure someone may have called the home once to let them know what he was getting into, but clearly they've done nothing.

Last I'd heard he was getting a load of shit from people on Reddit for using cityoflondonpolice.info as a PirateBay proxy, but he was adamant he wouldn't get in trouble for it...

• http://valuevz.com/ link to BUDGETGEEK TELECOMS LIMITED who is signed also in Terms Of Use - HostRail Sep 3, 2014 BUDGETGEEK TELECOMS LIMITED have acquired 32mb.club
    btw nice vps offer

• @hostnoob said:
    Last I'd heard he was getting a load of shit from people on Reddit for using cityoflondonpolice.info as a PirateBay proxy, but he was adamant he wouldn't get in trouble for it...

Interesting....at least he used a cheap .info rather than the expensive .io.....so I guess he still have some idea of the value of money....

• @nocom said:
    http://valuevz.com/ link to BUDGETGEEK TELECOMS LIMITED who is signed also in Terms Of Use - HostRail Sep 3, 2014 BUDGETGEEK TELECOMS LIMITED have acquired 32mb.club
    btw nice vps offer

Ya....they are all under our friend Matthew

• hostnoob said: Last I'd heard he was getting a load of shit from people on Reddit for using cityoflondonpolice.info as a PirateBay proxy, but he was adamant he wouldn't get in trouble for it...

lol

Thanked by 1TarZZ92
  • miss that story

• Can we setup vpn with NAT on this VPS? Any guides?

• @rahoolm said:
    Can we setup vpn with NAT on this VPS? Any guides?

There is no NAT offered.

You can purchase a NAT VPS from http://nanovz.com

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

aka they is no warrenty

I giggled on that part :P

Thanked by 1TinyTunnel_Tom
  • BharatB said: I giggled on that part :P

Yeah, laughing at the spelling of someone with learning difficulties is great fun.

Thanked by 3netomx TarZZ92 Mark_R
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited January 2015

If it was only learning difficulties...

I'd say to you all: Leave. Matthew. Alone.
    ...and stop promoting his services. That poor chap has to focus on other things rather than providing cheap VMs.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • LeeLee Veteran

Amitz said: That poor chap has to focus on other things rather than providing cheap VMs.

That's nothing compared to what he has put on Youtube before. I can't fault his enthusiasm, unfortunately nothing he puts his hand to in this area comes to much or lasts long.

• mehargagsmehargags Member
    edited January 2015

I ordered one yesterday, received the info today from [email protected] _-- you can't reply to them, the mail bounces back. They quoted :
    _No support included(apart from if your vps is down).
    OS Reinstall email: admim@budgetgeek.info (with subject reinstall vpsid)
    which is a typo, should be admin@budgetgeek.info.

Anyways...on another note I'm on Windows 8.1 and I can't connect or ping the VPS IPV6 they gave me. But I can't ping -6 ipv6.google.com either, while in my network connections IPV6 is enabled. I am on DHCP but using manual DNS.

What Can be the problem? is it my ADSL router which isn't able to reach an IPv6 ?

Worth mentioning, I have another Win8.1 on a Virtual-box, which pings my HOST on IPV6 flawlessly... hence I'm totally confused what to do.

• Use ping6

@mehargags said:
    I ordered one yesterday, received the info today from [email protected] _-- you can't reply to them, the mail bounces back. They quoted :

Anyways...on another note I'm on Windows 8.1 and I can't connect or ping the VPS IPV6 they gave me. But I can't ping -6 ipv6.google.com either, while in my network connections IPV6 is enabled. I am on DHCP but using manual DNS.

What Can be the problem? is it my ADSL router which isn't able to reach an IPv6 ?

Worth mentioning, I have another Win8.1 on a Virtual-box, which pings my HOST on IPV6 flawlessly... hence I'm totally confused what to do.

• tomletomle Member, LIR

@mehargags said:

You probably don't have IPv6 connectivity. Check here: http://ipv6-test.com/
    Link local addresses beginning with fe80 will not provide access "to the outside".