Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have some servers for sale, if someone interested, within EU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I have some servers for sale, if someone interested, within EU

MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
edited January 2015 in Offers

Hello!

I recently upgraded a few servers and have the old ones for sale within EU.
The specifications can be varied, I can BTO up to a max of 2u and 2x E5520 quadcores, 72 GB ram. I also have older servers with xeon 3070, for example, and 8 GB DDR2.
Servers are in pretty good shape except a really old one which is functional but was heavily modded. They can contain a variety of disks too, from SATA HDD and SSD (various sizes and issues) to SAS small size ones (mostly 72 GB). RAID cards can be provided, but they are old and a SW raid would be better, except a couple of servers which have integrated controllers with 512 MB cache. DELL and HP only. All servers have IPMI iLO or BMC.
I can offer invoice with VAT registered company and send within EU only. Remote tests and inspections can be provided (I install and give you access to the server over IPMI to test it and look at components including disks wear and other things you may wish to see).
Prices are from 100 to 400 Eur depending on configuration (only chasis, CPU(s), RAM, PSU (single or dual/redundant), rails, but disks separately).
This has nothing to do with Prometeus, it is my company from Romania which will issue any invoices if required.
I have 5 chasis with MBs at this time and components to make at least 3 completely full servers. Colocation can be provided if needed (racking, setup, IPMI access setup), I am not interested to rent them to you with colo, if you opt for this, you pay for the server/components and you will make your own contract with the DC, I will only set them up according to your instructions, I might be able to get a discount for you, though.
If you need only some components, that can be discussed as well. I am clearing a lot of inventory, just ask, apart from raid cards which are old and not really suitable for modern usage. You may ship your own parts if you cannot find something suitable in my inventory.

Thanked by 1Blanoz

Comments

• Can you pm me more info of each server with your prices and locations etc?

• vldvld Member

Can you pm me more info of each server with your prices and locations etc?

• Can you pm me more info of each server with your prices and locations etc?

• Private message me with info please!

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

I would like a pm too ;)

• I would also like a pm too

• PM too

• Please pm me with info about the 72GB one.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Hey, the servers are no "fixed", can be customized. Like take or add RAM, disks, NICs, etc. For example, the maximum a server with 36 GB ram, 4x 3.5 bays, 1 U, Dell, 2x L5520 quadcore will be 300 Eur excluding the disks. The discs can be SATA HDD or SSD even in combinations. If you need a server ask me in PM for a config and I will tell you the price.

• @maounique, how much would be the colocation?

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

About 50 Eur for a 2U and less for 1U, say 40. It depends on how much power is needed and how many IPs you order.