Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any of you with a Florida node(s) I could resell from?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any of you with a Florida node(s) I could resell from?

edited August 2012 in General

I've contacted a couple providers directly, and they're either not allowing it or simply have not gotten back to me yet.

Why Florida, you ask? Well, the domain I will be using is 'FloridaVPS.com', so it only seems appropriate.

Comments

• SecureDragon? Contact @KuJoe

LoveVPS? Contact (I think its @LoveVPS)

Two I know off the top of my head

• I already contacted KuJoe a week or so ago, no response. I actually signed up for a VPS with them yesterday and really like it so far.

I think I emailed LoveVPS and they said they didn't offer any sort of reseller program, though I may be mistaken them for someone else. In another thread a list of Florida providers were assembled and I thought I contacted the ones I wanted to do business with.

• Well continue looking, I'm sure someone else can provide better stuff for me. Try contacting KuJoe on LET too (if not, their sales e-mail). Good luck dude

• SemoWeb is in Florida so maybe contact them and see what they can do for you as a reseller?

• @MannDude said: I think I emailed LoveVPS and they said they didn't offer any sort of reseller program, though I may be mistaken them for someone else.

Although we don't officially offer a reseller program as of yet drop me an email on [email protected] we are working on something.

• edited August 2012

@FTN_Kevin said: SemoWeb is in Florida so maybe contact them and see what they can do for you as a reseller?

Oh cool, didn't know they were still active TBH. Haven't seen Dustin around at WHT, did he drop off the radar or have I just randomly not seen him around or active on the interweb?

URPad should open up a FL location... I did enjoy my Dallas VPS with y'all.

@LV_Matt said: Although we don't officially offer a reseller program as of yet drop me an email on [email protected] we are working on something.

I'll shoot an email your way in a bit. =]

• I have a vps server that I had through semoweb it was a 1230 with 16gb ram 4x 1tb HW-Raid 10 for 283. I just did not get enough customers on it to justify keeping it. Came with 100 ip's as well.

• nunimnunim Member
    edited August 2012

SecureDragon, SemoWeb, FlipperHost, LoveVPS, AvanteHosting <-- All on LEB/LET

BurstNet, JaguarPC, Volume Drive, Quickweb, VPS6, HostDime <-- Others.

• @MannDude said: Oh cool, didn't know they were still active TBH. Haven't seen Dustin around at WHT, did he drop off the radar or have I just randomly not seen him around or active on the interweb?

Hi!

Still around, we are not going anywhere! Just reach out to [email protected] or [email protected] and we'll get you hooked up!

• @FRCorey said: I have a vps server that I had through semoweb it was a 1230 with 16gb ram 4x 1tb HW-Raid 10 for 283. I just did not get enough customers on it to justify keeping it. Came with 100 ip's as well.

Hi Corey!

I hope you are doing well, please let me know if there is anything we can do to help your business grow further, you have been a excellent customer!

• @nunim said: SecureDragon, SemoWeb, FlipperHost, LoveVPS, AvanteHosting <-- All on LEB/LET

BurstNet, JaguarPC, Volume Drive, Quickweb, VPS6, HostDime <-- Others.

Yes, we have Low end boxes hosted in Hostdime's facility both in Los Angeles, Orlando and some in the UK :)

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Sorry for not getting back to you. We've been tossing the idea of resellers around for a while but right now we're not planning on offering them. Sorry.

• We offer a few different options for resellers, which would include access to our Miami, FL location. We're in the midst of overhauling the reseller system, so feel free to contact me with whatever you're interested in. We'll find something that works!