Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChicagoVPS Introduces Windows VPS! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChicagoVPS Introduces Windows VPS!

2»

Comments

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

Guys, anyone waiting for a VPS to be installed will have to wait. We setup many nodes not anticipating that it would sell out overnight. We are doing our best to get everyone online as soon as possible. We just ask that you be patient.

• @CVPS_Chris said:
    Guys, anyone waiting for a VPS to be installed will have to wait. We setup many nodes not anticipating that it would sell out overnight. We are doing our best to get everyone online as soon as possible. We just ask that you be patient.

If the support guy would have told this I wouldn't complained. Thanks for the update Chris :)

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@CVPS_Chris why do you write in your offer "instant activation" when can't hold your own promises?

@infinity, every order was "instantly activated". Just because we ran out of space earlier today does not mean we have lied. There is a difference here, so I please ask that you stop saying that we have lied.

• ToadyusToadyus Member
    edited January 2015

@CVPS_Chris - um I have several questions for you!! Its 2015 and your re-selling Windows 2008 r2?? oh wait spla licenses for Windows 2008 r2 expired on September 4, 2012....please explain how you're doing this as this is not possible under the spla licensing agreement. Also since your selling Windows products can you please give the LET community your SPLA agreement #......

And if you think oh hey I bought a Windows 2008 r2 Datacentre license, I can just re-sell it you are very very wrong and you need to stop immediately or I will call Microsoft on you!!

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@CVPS_Chris You said the first 200 Orders get this promo, so you would have need to calcuate this in. And i could apply the promocode to this Order so basically you lied again. Otherwise your management has no competence when you say you sell the first 200 boxes for that price and you would not expect that and just put a single dedicated server in place. And waiting 4 Hours is not instant.

• @Infinity580 said:
    CVPS_Chris You said the first 200 Orders get this promo, so you would have need to calcuate this in. And i could apply the promocode to this Order so basically you lied again. Otherwise your management has no competence when you say you sell the first 200 boxes for that price and you would not expect that and just put a single dedicated server in place. And waiting 4 Hours is not instant.

You know there's other places than LET where orders could have come from people could have ordered more than one server, people could have ordered bigger servers, etc., so they ran out sooner than expected?

It's got nothing to do with lying or scam or whatever.

• Still waiting for mine... They promised that it would be setup during the night, it's not night anymore in Chicago though... Pfff -.-

• And once again, yesterday, they promised me that it would be setup sometime "tonight" AGAIN. Just woke up, still not online. Seems like they are indeed lying now, 2 times in a row. Not happy with this at all.

• @joodle said:
    And once again, yesterday, they promised me that it would be setup sometime "tonight" AGAIN. Just woke up, still not online. Seems like they are indeed lying now, 2 times in a row. Not happy with this at all.

@CVPS_Chris

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited January 2015

Lies, lies, lies and even more LIES.

24th: (A linux VPS was actually created about 6 hours after the order, wanted to see how "fast" they would deploy that one).

25th:

And still no windows server, been waiting since the 23rd, that's 3 days! For something that was promised to be "instant setup"

• Doesn't take 3 days to build a server.

Personally it can be done in a day unless you are creating the CPU a D motherboard itself

• edited January 2015

Wow so much professionalism in this thread! /sarcasm

• LeeLee Veteran

@Joodle

Did you get your VPS?

• @W1V_Lee said:
    Joodle

Did you get your VPS?

Yep, 2 days ago

Thanked by 1Lee

All orders have been installed, and we are back on track with extra stock this time to ensure this never happens again.