Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[resolved]Be careful! GoodHosting cheat to get money - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[resolved]Be careful! GoodHosting cheat to get money

2»

Comments

• @GStanley said:

Ahh, sorry about that then; was more of a "Not sure where I pissed in your cornflakes but..." In the case of the avatar, there's a bit of a story behind that one; it's in the C'est pit and a few other threads by now I'm sure. (Vacation to Cuba, a nice man made me the hat and cut coconuts open for the family, etc.)

As per OVH, we started out with them as our only location after dealing with HardCloud's merger issues, we then branched out to colocating hardware in Scranton, and finally moved on to our now two locations in Chicago, with fully owned server and network hardware.

Thanked by 1GStanley
  • I'm with Goodhosting and it works great. Love the panel and choosing the virtualization and manage ISOs.

Thanked by 1GoodHosting
  • GStanley said: Also, why do people buy OVH VPS' off a weirdo with a creeper avatar who ignores his clients but comes on LET to play moderator? Get a f-ing Kimsufi box!

That's not very nice.

While @GoodHosting isn't perfect, he's always demonstrated willingness to go a few extra miles to make up for when he fails to deliver. I don't recall him calling anyone bad names or being disrespectful towards any LET members. Moreover, it is neither your or anyone else's business to criticize his choice of Datacenters.

Furthermore, what is wrong with his avatar? I always thought it was a picture of him. It made sense when you know that his company's name is "Albino Geek". I don't think it bothered anyone.

GStanley said: I was trying to be as respectful as possibile

Firstly:

Secondly: The fact that you admit that you were trying to be as disrespectful as possible towards @GoodHosting reflects but a poor taste in speech :-).

If you have nothing good to say (or at least respectful constructive criticism), don't say anything at all.

Good day to you.

• GoodHosting said: Ahh, sorry about that then; was more of a "Not sure where I pissed in your cornflakes but..." In the case of the avatar, there's a bit of a story behind that one; it's in the C'est pit and a few other threads by now I'm sure. (Vacation to Cuba, a nice man made me the hat and cut coconuts open for the family, etc.)

Well. I feel like a dick then. I thought you walked around like that. You canucks need some sun though! Good on you for the owned hardware, had no clue and thought you were HardCloud (trololol) -> OVH.

You deverse more credit than previously given. I thought you sold OVH plans and showed up every week or two.

Sorry mate.

Thanked by 1GoodHosting
  • GStanley said: You canucks need some sun though!

I don't think you know Albinism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albino

But I agree, why buy from a reseller when you can buy the VPS directly from OVH and probably much cheaper..

Thanked by 1netomx
  • LeeLee Veteran

Unless I have mis-understood this appears to have been resolved. The OP cant contact me if not the case and this needs to be opened again.

Thanked by 1GoodHosting
This discussion has been closed.