Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iwstack.com Down ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

iwstack.com Down ?

Hi,

I was actually considering to get one after I read a review. But the site seems to be down. Did they change address or something?? Or did I caught them at a bad time? I would not expect a "cloud provider" site to go down like that.

Anyone using them (active client) can review the uptime/features? Recommendations?

Thanks

Comments

• iwstack.com seems down, but my cloud instance is running fine.

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited January 2015

I can confirm instances are still up. (Mine are.)

Don't panic.

Probably just the webserver rebooting, heh.

Edit: DNS is still working fine on the site too.

• Not panicking .. I am not even their client (yet).
    But its been down for well over 45 mins now .. (per my watch)

• @Umair said:
    Not panicking .. I am not even their client (yet).
    But its been down for well over 45 mins now .. (per my watch)

Didn't saying you were (was meant more of a joke re: recent threads.)

Just hang in there, I'm sure it'll be up; or we'll get official word on it soon.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

The website is down due to DDoS, the iwStack site's IP has been nulled at the minute. This does not affect other services or instances.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • Hmmm .. Looks like I will have to wait for a while to get something from them.

• Typical my luck, Just when I finally had time to signup and have a play with their platfom execpt I can't because the sites down.

Hadn't even heard of them untill seeing them mentioned here, but the pricing and features look pretty good.

• LeeLee Veteran

@dragon2611 said:
    Typical my luck, Just when I finally had time to signup and have a play with their platfom execpt I can't because the sites down.

Hadn't even heard of them untill seeing them mentioned here, but the pricing and features look pretty good.

Patience young one, the best Italian minds are on it and if that fails they have a Romanian backup plan.

Thanked by 3taronyu Maounique Amfy
  • Sadly not as young as I once was... then again pretty much everyone here could say that ;-)

• LeeLee Veteran

It appears to be back up again.

• @W1V_Lee said:

Romanians do not serve we are home to Leonardo :-)

Thanked by 2Lee GoodHosting
  • I'm not paranoid, but it felt ominous that iwstack domain went down just as I was seriously considering making the 30Euro deposit (weak Euro to Indian Rupee conversion ).

I ended up googling 'iwstack design' to find the mockup version of their .js price calculator by their design firm(?)

Does anyone know if their Dallas zone is still available for creating non-ha instances?

Their Milano DC2 Xen zone is the primary attraction. :)

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Yes, Dallas is still available, but it is a stripped down version and we do not control the network there as well as in our Datacenter. Dallas is KVM only too, Xen is only available in Milano.