Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FlipHost Down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FlipHost Down?

My sites are off line, and my VPS can't be reached through the solus panel. I can't log in to client login page, it is showing a template error. Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
  • Here is a picture:

• Maybe they are moving the site?

• L.A node still online..

• Here is the message i just recieved:

Hello,

You're receiving this email because you have one or more services hosted on our node labelled 'ssd-0.dal' located in DFW.

The RAID card powering this node abruptly decided to go offline earlier, and as a result, no I/O operations could be performed.

We were quickly notified by our monitoring system, and were forced to perform a hard reboot.

We've checked the data for consistency, and the RAID status in directly on the card -- everything appears to be operating normally at present.

Kernel patches / pending updates have also been applied to help the node stabilize.

Please accept our apologies for the issue, we will be keeping an eye out for this node for the next few hours.

Thank you,

• Query Foundry, LLC
  • My VPSs are back up and usable. Disaster over.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • Closed this before it gets out of hand.

This discussion has been closed.