Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

adwords question
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

adwords question

I heard the adwords has an activity, pay $25 and get $100, is that true? any url link?
Thanks

Comments

• http://www.google.com/ads/adwords-coupon.html

Get $75 in free ad credit when you spend $25.*

http://www.google.com.au/ads/redeemvoucher/

Is it really hard to f7*&ing use Google?

Thanked by 2TheKiller netomx
  • Yes, you have to first consume $25 in order to take advantage of the coupon.

• many hosting companies offer free adwords credit while purchasing any product from them.

• I have a spend £50 and get £150 coupon if anyone is interested in taking that.

• @MSPNick said:
    I have a spend £50 and get £150 coupon if anyone is interested in taking that.

what's the price? If I login with my IP, will it be suspended?
    and how to make the deal?

• aglodekaglodek Member
    edited January 2015

@Bhaskar said: many hosting companies offer free adwords credit while purchasing any product from them.

Yes, I noticed that. Do you know how one becomes such a partner? (i.e. get free adwords credit for your customers)

• @Nickman said:
    and how to make the deal?

Doubt it.

You can have it as I won't use it

• Adwords must need some cash...

• @wych said:
    Adwords must need some cash...

Do you sell it? is it ok to login with my ip? will it be suspended?

• I use Google Adwords a bit but find the results sketchy, the coupons usually mean you have to spend x amount before the coupon activates and then be careful as it is very easy to go over the amount specified and end up spending a fortune without results.

If you setup the adwords correctly using keywords from your site it can boost serps but do it worng and it can hurt your site.

• @ADServers said:

If you setup the adwords correctly using keywords from your site it can boost serps but do it worng and it can hurt your site.

No it doesn't, you just spend money on an unsuccessful campaign.

Thanked by 1netomx