Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

InfinityCDN is here. Deliver content faster on any device... free!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

InfinityCDN is here. Deliver content faster on any device... free!

We're glad to inform you that the biggest italian CDN from SeFlow is live

What's a CDN?

CDN is a large distributed system of servers deployed in multiple data centers across the Internet. The goal of a CDN is to serve content to end-users with high availability and high performance. CDNs serve a large fraction of the Internet content today, including web objects (text, graphics and scripts), downloadable objects (media files, software, documents), applications (e-commerce, portals), live streaming media, on-demand streaming media, and social networks.

Benefit?

CDNs focus on improving performance of web page delivery. CDNs like InfinityCDN support progressive downloads, which optimizes delivery of digital assets such as web page images. CDN nodes and servers are deployed in multiple locations around the globe over multiple Internet backbones. These nodes cooperate with each other to satisfy data requests by end users, transparently moving content to optimize the delivery process. The larger the size and scale of a CDN's Edge Network deployments, the better the CDN.

• Because closer is better, web caches store popular content closer to the user. These shared network appliances reduce bandwidth requirements, reduce server load, and improve the client response times for content stored in the cache.

InfinityCDN) can detect DoS and SQL injection and will filter for you

Checkout our InfinityCDN page for details)

How to implement InfinityCDN?

InfinityCDN is free. When you will subscribe we will assign you 10€ free credit that you can use when you want. What happen when credit end? Just add funds and you will switch to PROs account with lower prices in the market!

Try now InfinityCDN for free!!

InfinityCDN is a growing Network, consult our CDN POP map

Comments

• DalekOfSkaroDalekOfSkaro Member
    edited January 2015

OP, the title is misleading as it implies you're offering the service for free while you in face offer a free trial. You might wish to modify it.

By the way, is your CDN based upon the OnApp Federation by any chance?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Yes, as we use onapp for our cloud platform we integrated it for CDN and DNS Anycast

Thanked by 1DalekOfSkaro
  • matteob said: Yes, as we use onapp for our cloud platform we integrated it for CDN and DNS Anycast

I figured :-)

I modified my response to mention how the title of the thread is misleading :-)

• Did you get an admin's permission to post this?

• comXyzcomXyz Member
    edited January 2015

Hmm, you site is loading slowly here @matteob

Edit: now I get "Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database"

• hi,
    no, basic plan is free, you had 10€ and you need to consume at least 10gb bandwidth a day, or you will not be billed... so if free :-)

• @comXyz said:

yes we figured out, someone exited to try their new botnet reading this post :-)

We're filtering it. just few secs

• Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

• @matteob said:
    hi,
    no, basic plan is free, you had 10€ and you need to consume at least 10gb bandwidth a day, or you will not be billed... so if free :-)

So if I get DDOS.... hmm too much money.

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited January 2015

@comXyz said:

Is the cheapest CDN in the market...

• @Nekki considering he ignored your post entirely... Flagged @matteob

• why i need to ask to admin? I always posted my offer without trouble...

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Which was for servers or vpses, not CDN.

Thanked by 20xdragon netomx
  • @matteob said:
    why i need to ask to admin? I always posted my offer without trouble...

Please read the forum rules.

• @Nekki said:
    Did you get an admin's permission to post this?

Why ? Account credit can be used to purchase cloud vps too.

• @Maounique said:
    @0xdragon said:

Credit on dashboard can be used for any service. CDN, Cloud servers, vps etc..

Thanked by 2alexvolk victorqd
  • @0xdragon said:
    Nekki considering he ignored your post entirely... Flagged matteob

Next time, I'll flag your offer too. Why ? You're posting in every single thread to show your signature with the services you provide.

• @alexvolk said:

Sure, go for it :) I have permission from an administrator.

Thanked by 4comXyz cassa Nekki netomx
  • support ssl?

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited January 2015

@freaky_funky yes you can enable shared SSL support during resource creation for free. Shared SSL certificate is valid so you can use it for transactions. If you want use your own certificate, please open a support ticket, there will be additional fee

• alexvolk said: Why ? Account credit can be used to purchase cloud vps too.

What do you mean 'why'? He's advertising a non-VPS service, that's got nothing to do with what you can do with the account credit once purchased.

matteob said: Credit on dashboard can be used for any service. CDN, Cloud servers, vps etc..

You're not advertising credit, you're advertising a CDN service.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @matteob do the free credits (or paid credits) expire? ie. if i buy 20Eur credit, will I have to use it within a year or something?

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited January 2015

@mikeyur said:

No, you can use when you want without expiration. Credit can be used for any service, like cloudflow, cloudone, CDN, domains, licensing, uptime monitor, etc. Feel free to use as you want without expiration

• @matteob Sounds good. Will grab an account.

Also: your CDN map is missing the San Jose location - and may I also suggest a Seattle pop? Better for us Canadians on the west coast :)

• @mikeyur said:

thank you, i'm watching the avaiability to add Seattle, i will update you soon.

In these days we added some pops: http://www.domflow.it/blog/index.php?c=category&display=cdn

I ask my guis to update the map and then i will check for seattle.

• @mikeyur said:

ok seattle confirmed, you will find included in U.S: location until tomorrow

• @matteob Signed up, tested it out with a client site and added some more credit. Looks great :)

• signed up, will try it on a small blog.

• @mikeyur said:

thank you i really appreciate your feedback.

We added Seattle POP. Here the news http://www.domflow.it/blog/index.php?p=post&display=nuovi-pop-in-seattle-us

• @matteob Hah, yeah, I saw. I actually ran an MTR to the CDN hostname and saw it switch from Columbus the first time, to Seattle the second. You guys are quick :)