Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My 1.99 online.net euro server available in a few days.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My 1.99 online.net euro server available in a few days.

krs360krs360 Member
edited January 2015 in Offers

Hi,

I had rented one out to an individual from here who has used it for a month as a testing box but now no longer requires it.

I'd like to outsource it again.

PM if interested. However, of your main interest is to conduct illegal activity or generally cause disruptions for people please don't.

Cheers.

Comments

• Sorry to hijack the thread but I've got 2 of these available if anyone wants to rent them.

• -.- misleading title

Thanked by 2upfreak Maounique
  • I can sell whole if someone needed for a best offer

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@4n0nx said:
    -.- misleading title

Yeah, I thought there are more available as I have a lot of friends who did not believe me until I have shown the invoices and the server :P

• i want to buy one , please pm with details .

• I want buy one, please, pm me :)

• Added "my" to title to make it clear it's not new online.net stock.

• I have 3 idle box, PM if you want :)

• What specs do you have and at what price?

• I pm-ed half of you but no one answered :)

• Wow, this server from online.net has created a flourishing secondary market.
    Sad many of us genuinely interested in the server could not get it.

Thanked by 1TinyTunnel_Tom
  • Prices?

• I'm the guy he sold one Kidéchire to and I can only recommend @krs360. Not a single problem and very friendly.

• krs360krs360 Member
    edited January 2015

mashokk369 said: Wow, this server from online.net has created a flourishing secondary market. Sad many of us genuinely interested in the server could not get it.

I'll get around to looking at PMs now, I've had a busy day - apologies.

Mashok, sorry that you feel that way but this thread isn't the place to complain about your lack of luck with regard to securing a server yourself. The servers will be put to use in the future but I currently have too much on to continue projects for now. Feel free to PM me a complaint if you wish!

Rather than idle for an unspecified period of time I thought people from here could put them to use - I'm fairly sure cancelling it isn't going to put it back into circulation.

• mashokk369mashokk369 Member
    edited January 2015

@krs360 said:

I understand, but look at the so many Kidéchire re-sale offers here, one can't help feeling the whole thing was planned.
    Ok, but why the premium prices then?

• mashokk369 said: mashokk369

Why not? A lot of folks sell free One Plus invitations here, no one told about black market. Online 1,99 VPS not a free for those who wants sell it as idle or not used.

• if any one want to sell it , please send me private message with price and details .

• i want too. please offer me

• Sold out

• Have two available - the people who initially pmd seem to be unresponsive so first in, best dressed.

@mashokk369 - for a start PayPal will take a cut, secondly I just raise it enough to cover the other two boxes I have there. I understand you don't agree with it, that's unfortunate - we all have things we don't agree with. If you think reselling these is a business or making me huge cash then you'd be incorrect.

• mashokk369mashokk369 Member
    edited January 2015

@krs360 said:

You don't have to take me so serious. I did not mean any offense. Actually, what I tried to say was a lot of people had taken these dedies even though they were not sure if they would need so many. I was never looking to buy one anyway, but many in this forum will agree they missed out an opportunity.