Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

can anyone hook me up with a edu mail account - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

can anyone hook me up with a edu mail account

2»

Comments

• @makaze said:
    Hopefully, it only took a few simple google searches :D

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at email.v**s.edu Port 80

With or without www

• @gitreset said:
    You can create one free. There was a method and I do have one myself.
    To give you a hint email.v**s.edu which uses gmail.

edit: just checked, they come with unlimited storage in google.

I bought one of those email.v**s.edu about 4 months ago ;)

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Didn't find the domain yet...

• You could p*y for your software or whatever it is you are trying to get like everyone else.

• @Rami said:
    I bought one of those email.v**s.edu about 4 months ago ;)

Hello, Please can you PM where did you bought it? Im interested also!
    Thank you :)

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

@boxelder said:
    Take an online class at a local community college. It's no guarantee, but I did get an edu email address from one here in the Bay Area (nice bonus I guess).

Which one?

• if you need that v**s edu email and you cant make it.
    pm me and pay me some "lil" money xD

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Legendlink said:
    You could p*y for your software or whatever it is you are trying to get like everyone else.

Dude, no one pays for Digital Ocean.

• Ironically, I have access to three .edu addresses still.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Can't get that v**s.edu acc. to work. Except the my.... page, it doesn't seem to accept the new/old pass. Gmail doesn't login either. Lol...

Thanked by 1windytime90
  • Nomad said: Can't get that v**s.edu acc. to work. Except the my.... page, it doesn't seem to accept the new/old pass. Gmail doesn't login either. Lol...

LOL. Can you reset the password? I even cannot reset it. It always shows that it takes up 10 minutes to complete but now it's 10 hours. lol

• NomadNomad Member
    edited February 2016

@windytime90, same here. Can't use password reset tool either. It says "no matches found" and when I change the password using the link at my....edu page, it doesn't work for the rest of the site either. Suddenly it works. Lol.

• Why exactly is the asterisk necessary here? Is this some kind of "Nenenene... I know the letters and you don't" game from Kindergarten? Get a proper penis or a life, folks!

• @Amitz said:
    Why exactly is the asterisk necessary here? Is this some kind of "Nenenene... I know the letters and you don't" game from Kindergarten? Get a proper penis or a life, folks!

Life's kinda hard with a proper penis you know. ;-)

• Life's kinda hard with a proper penis you know. ;-)

Is it? I found it quite easy throughout my whole life... ;)

• entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2016

Edit: No longer offering this.

• entrailz said: If anyone wants one made

A proper penis?

Amitz said: A proper penis?

They're easy to make, but only with about a 50% success rate and a ~18 year incubation.

• Amitz said: Is it? I found it quite easy throughout my whole life... ;)

We, men are used to it. ;) No hardship

sdglhm said: We, men are used to it. ;) No hardship

Everyone who PM'd me should have got a reply... if not please PM me again.

• There is a method to create .edu emails. I just created another mail of mine, just to confirm if it's still working or not. It is working; I don't know whether I can reveal such methods here or not. So, taking precautions, I am just giving you a hint here; Google "How to create edu email on Maricopa".

• alexnjhalexnjh Member
    edited February 2016

@VpsClubNet said:
    There is a method to create .edu emails. I just created another mail of mine, just to confirm if it's still working or not. It is working; I don't know whether I can reveal such methods here or not. So, taking precautions, I am just giving you a hint here; Google "How to create edu email on Maricopa".

Im guessing its the same method that is posted on thebot.net

• @masterqqq I don't know about thebot.net, but it can easily be found by googling a bit, and yeah it's working.

Just to note I am no longer making these .edu emails due to the amount of requests and time it takes per. To all those who got them, if you run into an issue PM me and I'll do my best to assist :)

Thanked by 1EphemeralEclipse