Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need 150vms to run hitleap
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need 150vms to run hitleap

gihangihan Member
edited January 2015 in Requests

Total budget is 420USD per month
Is there someone who can offer this

Comments

• Go with dedicated.

• looking for someone who can get a dedi for 300usd month and setup everything for me

• MitchellMitchell Member
    edited January 2015

@gihan said:
    looking for someone who can get a dedi for 300usd month and setup everything for me

Hi gihan,

I can set it all up for you and manage it for a tiny slice of that 300$ :-)

Would probably on a few OVH/SYS/KS dedicated servers as they have really good offers for the price, unless you prefer another provider.

PM me if you want to work something out

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Mitchell said: I can set it all up for you and manage it for a tiny slice of that 300$ :-)

Aren't those 100 Windows VMs with a crappy software known to hammer the CPU? Good luck.

• @Nyr said:
    Aren't those 100 Windows VMs with a crappy software known to hammer the CPU? Good luck.

Hmm, may have formulated it improperly, I can do the management for a tiny slice, he'd probably still spend $300 in total on dedicated servers

• thank you for your offers got an offer of 150vms for 420USD from another provider

• @gihan said:
    thank you for your offers got an offer of 150vms for 420USD from another provider

Alright, good luck with your project :-)

• guess you'll need to be more specific, coz based on your request, you might just end up with 10Mbit connection and probably Pentium dual core/Athlon X2 server.

$300 isn't so realistic, mind you, that includes server management as well.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited January 2015

150 VMS? I would say they put nearly everything on one node at this Price, better get some dedis.

This discussion has been closed.