Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTB: VPS from a Reliable/Recommended provider (production ready)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WTB: VPS from a Reliable/Recommended provider (production ready)

decaydecay Member
edited January 2015 in Requests

Trying to find a best value for money VPS again.

Looking for a reliable server ready for production websites (cant really have downtime, but well, we all understand that shit happens, so long as you communicate and have a pretty good track record from this community, that should be fine). Prefer it if you have been featured in the top polls of the last year.

~2GB Ram

10GB ish SSD

1 ipv4 is enough.

Bandwidth: 1tb? i dont know, i dont really need a huge amount.

KVM maybe?

Location: dont really care, let me know what you have and where (if there are any different options, im willing to listen and consider).

Happy to pay Yearly.

Go nuts, leave me offers.

Comments

• Budget please.

• @ATHK said:
    Budget please.

Dont really have a set budget. It depends on who the provider is and what they are offering. But for a rough ballpark, say $50-100/year? Like i said, its just a rough ballpark, if your offer is slightly higher (or lower, unlikely, but sure), dont be afraid to let me know anyway.

• Well there's a fair few good providers ...

Vpsdime, Ramnode, Crissic to name a few...

Since you don't care about location I'll give a shout out to @Oliver from RansomIT as well..

Thanked by 1Oliver
  • Go with @drserver and Andrej will take care of your need..Also @francisco BuyVM will do the same..Recommend them..

Thanked by 2Francisco drserver
  • Solid-proof providers, recomended without any fear:

1. Prometeus. Try their XEN product, ask @Maounique for details
    2. Ramnode. With Nick's boxes, you will never have problem.
    3. Crissic. Never had a single problem with his box.
    4. Inception Hosting. The same

Search for previous offers from them in LET, you will sure find something that fits to your needs from those providers.

• There's no need to go past RamNode or Crissic. If you do, all the other mentions will do the job very well also.

Personally have not dealt with Prometus or Inception, but they both present themselves here very professionally which is the big clue as to who you should get a service from.

I have dealt with serverian without purchasing, but he was also awesome.

• 60GB Disk Space
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    2 CPU Cores
    2GB RAM
    4 Dedicated IPs
    Windows/Virutozzo

$41.95/ month
    http://scarabweb.com/

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2015

We have a great discounted offer here on LET for our High Availability Cloud servers in London. Have a look here: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/59167/uk-london-dedicated-servers-and-pure-ssd-sas-cloud-vps-55-off-for-life-from-just-4-50pm#latest

Edit: whooooa it's morning and I'm not processing properly yet. Just realised someone resurfaced this thread from January...

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

VPSBiT.com can do a Central Europe based SSD VPS for $3-$6 /month that should suite your budget.

LT-SSD-VPS-1G has 1GB RAM and 8GB SSD -> Normally $10 /month
    LT-SSD-VPS-2G has 2GB RAM and 16GB SSD - > Normally $20 /month

However, you get 70% off for life if you use the coupon code LET70OFF9AUG. The coupon code is valid until August 9th.

Hypervisor is Citrix XenServer
    Nodes on Gbit connections
    Remote reboots / installations
    Virtual Console / KVM

You can check out the SSD plans here: http://vpsbit.com/lithuania-ssd-vps.php

• Hi decay, you can check with LeapSwitch they running good offer for VPS via http://leapswitch.com/scranton-usa/unmanaged-vps-hosting/linux.php

• Can do
    RAM 2048MB

Burstable RAM 3072MB

Disk Space 75GB RAID 10

Bandwidth 1TB

Cores 2 Core (3.6Ghz)

10GBPS DDoS Protection

at $79.99/year

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

closed. Guess the OP found his VPS, no need for more offers.

This discussion has been closed.