Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I live in beijing,what can i do for you? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I live in beijing,what can i do for you?

13»

Comments

• BuyAds said: Can you send sushi from there in europe?

sushi is from Japan

Thanked by 1netomx
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

How can you breathe down there? I got asthma and Bucharest is at times over the recommended levels of pollution, but we did not have that smog even int he communist times, just in a few industrial towns like this:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copșa_Mică
    I can't imagine how it must feel...

• said: I am a chinese

Can you play joke?

• wo ca!shandongese love xi dada.

• @BuyAds said:
    Can you send sushi from there in europe?

That's like asking a French person to speak English or calling a Korean person a Chinese. It's just a no-no. :D

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • @William said:
    Any chinese free mail service with IMAP/POP3+SMTP and allows Signup from a non-Chinese IP
    without a chinese captcha?

I managed to get a Weibo account in English. Almost all the content is in Chinese, though (well, duh!), and it's a pain to keep having to use Google Translate.

There are private messages in there, but no email.

• what's the average vpn speed to usa?

• @wlcy001 said:
    I am a chinese, a newbie aknow little bout vps,but when i encounter problems,there is always kind person like you help me,so thanks a lot,i live in beijing, for return,what can i help you?
    please let me know

Suggest what online products / services from other countries that Chinese users can (and will) pay for? (Not including VPN, JingLing, and HitLeap).

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Maounique said:
    How can you breathe down there? I got asthma and Bucharest is at times over the recommended levels of pollution, but we did not have that smog even int he communist times, just in a few industrial towns like this:

I went to Beijing last year... man, that's pollution! Not even in Mexico City (worst city with pollution in Mexico) made me have allergies!

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

kontam said: That's like asking a French person to speak English or calling a Korean person a Chinese. It's just a no-no.

After some 10 years of randomly bumping into various korean (especially), japanese and chinese (in this order) sites, manuals, people, I can now pretty safely tell them apart, both the people and the languages. I still have problems with indochina people, but han people I can usually tell apart even from other ethnicities in china, what they call miao.
    However, it is not easy to tell apart a frenchman from a german in many cases, an englisman from a danish one, etc at least until they say something. I can read the languages, know how they sound, but the faces are many times hard to tell apart, probably because of a lot of exchanges during the millennia. I hope one day nobody will be able to say for sure due to more exchanges and realization of the fact we are all people. Still it is fun to find those features, like in the "spot the differences" games.

• @William said:
    Any chinese free mail service with IMAP/POP3+SMTP and allows Signup from a non-Chinese IP without a chinese captcha?

so far as i know,ym.163.com and exmail.qq.com work like a charm

• wlcy001wlcy001 Member
    edited January 2015

@Netxons said:
    What's the best free movies steaming site that outsiders IP friendly one?

in china,the largest free movie steaming site is youku.com,56.com and iqiyi.com are also very popular.

• @Maounique said:

the local gov need gdp and the enviroment is not concern most.beijing is a most polluted city nowadays,people live in there quite sad about this.

• @geekalot said:
    Suggest what online products / services from other countries that Chinese users can (and will) pay for? (Not including VPN, JingLing, and HitLeap).

maybe host,domain lol

• @bashed said:
    what's the average vpn speed to usa?

ping 180~400,the speed depends.

• Nekki said: Hey, you're that spammer from LEB aren't you?

Well done :P

• What's the best VPS provider / location to host VPN? what protocol do they block and how i can i do away with it?

• @wlcy001 said:
    please let me know

You can bring me some Baozi and some Tsingtao to wash it down with.

• cosmicgatecosmicgate Member
    edited January 2015

What is the website to look for freelance programmer in china?

改天有机会去北京出来喝茶会个面呗。

• @Zendoboi said:
    What's the best VPS provider / location to host VPN? what protocol do they block
    and how i can i do away with it?

https://plus.google.com/+BoyiChenboexpo/posts/WttHgWZZQQj

• @cosmicgate said:
    What is the website to look for freelance programmer in china?

ZhuBaJie.Com

改天有机会去北京出来喝茶会个面呗。

OK,my qq:240262499

• @Zendoboi said:
    What's the best VPS provider / location to host VPN? what protocol do they block and how i can i do away with it?

www.aliyun.com www.qcloud.com

• Which English sites (besides LET) are popular for vps and other IT news? How about Chinese sites? Thanks. :)

• 谢谢 大概多少时间?

• @ifansco said:
    sushi, 应该就是 “ 撒西米” 啦

No. They are completely different.

Sushi=すし=寿司,是要用到米饭的,uses rice. Usually fish over rice, or fish rice roll.

Sashimi=さしみ=刺身,指的是单独的海味食材,are the raw seafood material. Usually fish meat only, or octopus, ウニ, etc..

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @cosmicgate said:
    想娶个中国妹当媳妇。求介绍。北京人的普通话口音是不是特别重?

Same! :D

• cosmicgate said: 想娶个中国妹当媳妇。求介绍。北京人的普通话口音是不是特别重?

你还中国人装逼呢

• ryd994ryd994 Member
    edited January 2015

@Zendoboi said:
    What's the best VPS provider / location to host VPN? what protocol do they block and how i can i do away with it?

as wlcy001 said, aliyun.

For international bandwidth, host in beijing, shanghai,and guangzhou would be better. These are cities where international gateway to submarine fiber are placed.

Bandwidth in china is extremely expensive, even more expansive than in japan or singapore. If you merely need better network to china, they are much better options.

There are restriction on usage for website use. As long as you don't host any website on your server, your server will be fine. Some provider, like aliyun, even allow http protocols running, as long as you don't have a domain pointing to it (they check http header Host for domain)

Thanked by 1rm_
  • cosmicgatecosmicgate Member
    edited January 2015

@linuxthefish said:
    你还中国人装逼呢

装啥逼?我要装逼还需要装成中国人么?本人学了6年中文,看来连你都能骗过,可见不是盖的。

• cosmicgate said: 装啥逼?我要装逼还需要装成中国人么?本人学了6年中文,看来连你都能骗过,可见不是盖的。

Did I say something bad?? O.o