Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2 GB Ram Xen/KVM Needed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2 GB Ram Xen/KVM Needed

Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Hi,

I need following Config:

Ram: 2 GB Ram
CPU Cores: 4 - 8 Cores Shared Access
Space: Minimum 100 GB Space (SSD-Cached Preferred)
Bandwidth: 1/2 TB
Port Speed: Must Be Gbit Connection
IPv4: 1 Is Okay, 2 Will be Great
IPv6: Not needed right now
Management: Self-Managed
Virtualization: Xen/KVM (Xen-HVM Preferred)

Budget: Highest $13 (+/- 1)

Location: Anywhere in the world (e.g. USA/FRANCE/GERMANY/NETHERLANDS/UK)

Waiting for Good Offers.

Comments

• BuyAdsBuyAds Member
    edited January 2015

$13 year or month?

If its per month misterhost.net offers for $9 month (KVM) 150GB with unlimited bandwidth and ddos protected.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

7 per month if you can live with 80gb ssd cached, dallas DC

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@drserver said:
    7 per month if you can live with 80gb ssd cached, dallas DC

Can I get the Full Config ??

• Nowadays everyone and their uncle is a SEO guru.
    Do not buy links
    Do not buy likes, shares, views
    Do not believe a single word from someone that claims they will get you into google 1st page within certain amount of time

Simple really.

• F*** wrong topic... Sorry.. Smartphone nit that smart.. On the other hand it tricked me.. So.. Owner not that smart

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: Can I get the Full Config ??

You have specified specs:

Ram: 2 GB Ram
    CPU Cores: 4 - 8 Cores Shared Access
    Space: Minimum 100 GB Space (SSD-Cached Preferred)
    Bandwidth: 1/2 TB
    Port Speed: Must Be Gbit Connection
    IPv4: 1 Is Okay, 2 Will be Great
    IPv6: Not needed right now
    Management: Self-Managed
    Virtualization: Xen/KVM (Xen-HVM Preferred)

We can offer:

2 Shared cores of E5-2620
        2 GB RAM
        80 GB HDD
        1 TB bw
        2x1 GBPS port speed
        1 IPv4
        as much ipv6 as you need
        XEN HVM

7 usd per month or 70 usd per year

• I can offer:

• 4 shared E3 cores
    • 2GB RAM
    • 100GB SSD
    • 1TB bandwidth
    • 1Gbps port
    • 1 IPv4

KVM virtualization in Phoenix for $12/month. This is a special plan so PM me if interested.

@drserver said:
    7 usd per month or 70 usd per year

Seems interesting. Which DC you're hosting your servers ??

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited January 2015

@mahfuz_ss_ehl I'm 99% sure it's Incero - fabulous network to worldwide. I have purchased the exact same plan (but with free INcoming bw)

These nodes' HWRAID-SSD-caching is very well-implemented (in my vps). I have difficulty telling the real-world IO performance apart from pure-SSD.
    Be sure to specify xen-HVM if permitted (2x performance) Unixbench (2core)=688

Just be sure to read http://lowendbox.com/blog/thanksgiving-drserver-7month-2gb-ram-80gb-hdd-xenvm-in-dallas-texas/ . Don't take 'everything alowed' for granted.
    Works fine for webapp+db .
    +Incero has 'Hammer of Thor' when it comes to SPAM. Don't spam.

Thanked by 1drserver
  • bersybersy Member
    edited January 2015

It seems MycustomHosting (Canada) BF/Xmas offers (+50% disk/bandwidth or extra IP) are still valid, so you can get:

KVM 4GB RAM 4GB Swap 4 CPU core 60GB SSD-C (choose more disk space option) 4TB bandwidth 1 IPv4 + 5 IPv6 $7/m (quarterly payment is required)

link1 order or link2 order

Not 100GB disk, but 4GB RAM.

Thanked by 1vimalware

@vimalware said:
    mahfuz_ss_ehl I'm 99% sure it's Incero - fabulous network to worldwide. I have purchased the exact same plan (but with free INcoming bw)

These nodes' HWRAID-SSD-caching is very well-implemented (in my vps). I have difficulty telling the real-world IO performance apart from pure-SSD.
    Be sure to specify xen-HVM if permitted (2x performance) Unixbench (2core)=688

Just be sure to read http://lowendbox.com/blog/thanksgiving-drserver-7month-2gb-ram-80gb-hdd-xenvm-in-dallas-texas/ . Don't take 'everything alowed' for granted.
    Works fine for webapp+db .
    +Incero has 'Hammer of Thor' when it comes to SPAM. Don't spam.

Yeah, Incero told Me about this. But, the fact is Customers sometimes get infected by Malware and occur Spam. Too much strictness is a problem.

• We can offer this one:

$7/month or $68/year

KVM Virtualization with Virtualizor Panel

2 GB Ram

2 GB Swap

150 GB Disk

4 CPU Cores

Unlimited Bandwidth

1 IPV4 (additional for $2 month)

DDoS Protected

Self-Managed

$100 Google Adwords Credit (only for new Advertisers)

If cPanel Installed: Free Malware removal for the main site (once)

This is a custom plan so we have to create the order link if you or anyone else is interested.

Good luck in choosing your host!

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: Seems interesting. Which DC you're hosting your servers ??

it is via incero

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: Yeah, Incero told Me about this. But, the fact is Customers sometimes get infected by Malware and occur Spam. Too much strictness is a problem.

To be honest we like and 100% agree with their policy. We have 0 spam tolerance.
    If there is chance that there would be any type of spam operation please find services with other providers. We would like to keep our network and network of our upstreams clean.

Too much strictness is problem to you. We have problem after possible incident when we have to clean all those mess which is produced with that action.

Also we can offer basic server hardening for free but please note there is great amount of responsibility when you have root access.

Thank you

Thanked by 1Ndha

@drserver said:
    Thank you

I'm not disagreeing. We also direct terminate any users who do spam. But, you know managing a production server is Too Painful. For Personal Usage, no problem. For example, earlier CryptoPHP messed us, then it took 24 hours to get us removed from 1 Blacklist (Only 1 Blacklist). And the customer who was affected never heard the name of CryptoPHP. So, we had to suspend him, clean the Crypto Malware via LMD, then being removed from Blacklist & giving him final Warning (It was 1st Any Problem that was caused by him), we unsuspended him. This is what all happened :P

Thanked by 1drserver

There is always something :)

That is beauty of this business. You can't never get bored, just tired but never bored.

edited January 2015

@drserver I heard your Brand Names All Over LET. But never tried. Is there any upgraded Plan with the Price ratio ?? I mean higher Specs with More Price ??

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: @drserver I heard your Brand Names All Over LET. But never tried. Is there any upgraded Plan with the Price ratio ?? I mean higher Specs with More Price ??

Hi, please mail me

admin {at} drserver {dot} net

We will find something nice for you