Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

softlayer dallas speedtest
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

softlayer dallas speedtest

Hello, I had the opportunity to test out a Softlayer VPS (Dallas DC), and here are the speedtest from it from running
wget freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh -o - -o /dev/null|bash, so in case any of you are curious, these are the stats.

CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2650 v2 @ 2.60GHz Number of cores : 4 CPU frequency : 2600.094 MHz Total amount of ram : 4016 MB Total amount of swap : 2047 MB System uptime : 10:41, Download speed from CacheFly: 104MB/s Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 5.53MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 110MB/s Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 10.8MB/s Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 12.6MB/s Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 44.0MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 7.85MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 37.3MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 39.8MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 41.2MB/s I/O speed : 82.8 MB/s

If you require anything that you want to test, let me know. I don't really have a review for it now, but will do one so pretty soon.