Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Maxided.com, servers in Ukraine from $38/m 20 Mbits/Unmetered
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Maxided.com, servers in Ukraine from $38/m 20 Mbits/Unmetered

MaxiDed provided secure dedicated servers in Ukraine

Delivery time: Unix/Linux-based OS – 3 hours. Windows-based OS – 6 hours.
Allowed: Xrumer, Zennoposter and etc. Use without proxy

Best cheap deal:

Processor: Limited action! Intel Core2Duo E4600 2x2.4;
RAM: 2 GB;
Harddisk: 320 GB;
Bandwidth: 20 Mbits/Unmetered;
IP: 1

Order Now $38 USD per month

If you have any question, feel free to contact us

Thank you,
MaxiDed team

Our offer for datacenter and providers

Comments

• rawrwriterrawrwriter Member
    edited January 2015

my bad, cant seem to read today.

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited January 2015

This is scammer company. Be careful. Flagged.

• @alexvolk said:
    This is scammer company. Be careful. Flagged.

Well they are allowing spam programs on the network that will get the IPs blacklisted...

• alexvolk said: This is scammer company. Be careful. Flagged.

It's needed a bit more than that. We're not psychic ;-)

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited January 2015

@Spirit here we go: http://www.nulled.cc/threads/238735/

In short they were doing good until they scammed both customers and leaseweb. They said to customers that there were fire incident in dc. Leaseweb said that all servers were suspended for non payment and nothing else.
    http://piccy.info/view3/4305716/3f7455847be2d3cf15c2ac6088fd830f/orig/

See their logo. Does it look the same as leaseweb logo?

• There was infact a fire in one of Leaseweb's NL-DCs on 01-Oct-2013, @ of my Server's were down for 12 hours. They haven't been rebooted since then...Pss..!
    Probably they are using the incident!

• Anyway, What is so great about this deal to take a risk!

• Hello. After the incident, the fire in the data center, the company changed owner. We now offer high-quality servers, high level of service and a variety of proposals

• Hello, i think to Maxided Is probably is the best option for doing the online project for blackhat Seo or White). I like that the servers are located in Europe and they Allow Scanning And Ignore DMCA , all high-speed drives (SSD) and supermicroboards no bullshits, the speed and uptime is quite good, convenient control panel, non-stop support service, what more demanding? Good Support! 24/7 online , but if you plan buy server for something special (like Xrumer spam etc ) first ask sales , and you will be never suspended , because they can offer right server configuration .! So my choose is Maxided

• they sell services as not advertised. I bought a VM in Asia rated as 100Mbit physical port. Anyway the uplaod bandwith is only 1Mbit. You hardly can work over SSH. This was not specified, i payed for 6 months and they are not willing to cancel this service and give m another one in whatever other location they have. Useless to talk with them. They are not costumer oriented.