Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a good cpanel shared host with dedicated ip
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a good cpanel shared host with dedicated ip

Hi guys,
I need a shared hosting with the following spec
should have at least 10gb.
bandwidth should be unmtered or 1TB+
no disk i/o limit i see most having 1mb/s
1 dedicated IP
Cpanel
please state all the limitations of your hosting plans i mean no of mysql connections,inodes etc.

Comments

• BuyVM/BuyShared? I/O Limit is 25MB/s.

• what about hostgator,godaddy,ipage

Thanked by 1BuyAds
  • Whats your budget for it?

• less than 3usd month

• How about 20GB Disk, 2TB BW, unlimited within reason on everything else - $3 a month, in LA USA. Please PM if interested!

Why don't you want any I/O limits? They don't slow you down unless you are unzipping/moving a lot of files, and you can still download files above 1MB/s.

• What do you actually need for, normal webhosting or something else like CDN or processing files?

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited January 2015

https://my.iniz.com/cart.php?gid=25

You won't find any reasonable shared hosting offering unlimited disk IO and access to infinite hardware resources

• Just a normal website with less than 250mb of content only images,cms,and few pdf documents but i see GVH have a I/O limit of 1mb/s ( i bought there reseller plan for 10usd per year just because it has 12 dedicated ip addresses for free )

• I would say, go with siteground.com if you can increase you budget.

They're really good provider, I have been with them over two years and they're much better than Hostgator, Godaddy, Ipage etc.

• BuyVM do a yearly IIRC?

• I suggested to a friend of mine that wanted cpanel, Prometeus shared hosting. He's been extremely happy with my suggestion.

• @wych said:
    BuyVM do a yearly IIRC?

Yes, they do. Although the platform could definitely use some improvements.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

wych said: BuyVM do a yearly IIRC?

Correct.

0xdragon said: Yes, they do. Although the platform could definitely use some improvements.

Feedback always helps :) Shared01 needs a chassis swap but I'd prefer to do it myself due to some annoyances with how the current chassis is setup. I'm going down to Vegas later this month to do that.

LU-Shared01/LV-Shared02 is how we want the nodes to run. Alas, there isn't really an easy way to figure out how real usage is going to load a node down.

Francisco