Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

individual kvm based vps - located in germany - starting at 4,68USD (3,79 EUR)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

individual kvm based vps - located in germany - starting at 4,68USD (3,79 EUR)

mistertmistert Member
edited August 2012 in Offers

Dear users of LET,

at first...sorry and note...our website is only available in german atm...but google translator may help your in most points... :-)

So you´re looking for a perfect fitting vps...because f.e. you don´t need 100GB storage, 4GB RAM or something else...

Most vendors can´t satisfy your requirements because they only have few, limited products - no sign of flexibility!

We have provided an almost unique service for this...now available abroad:

customizable VPS!

The whole thing already from 3,79 EUR (4,77USD) per month, 1 month duration of contract and no setup costs!

From 128MB RAM to 128GB*, 1 CPU core up to 32 * ... You can manage and customize your own VPS, to your exact needs!

So you pay us only what you really need!

The following basic features are always included:

• hardware virtualization via KVM (no pseudo-virtualization via openVZ etc.)
  • High-performance and extremely redundant server hardware by Thomas Krenn.AG with at least 128GB of RAM and AMD dual processors 16Core!
  • High-availability storage cluster system for storage management
  • 99.9% guaranteed availability of host systems!
  • Datacenter located in Frankfurt/Main
  • Complete flexibility in configuring your VM
  • Hardware parameters can be up- or downgraded
  • Web interface with a lot of functions like rescue, start / stop and re-install, rDNS etc
  • accurate traffic accounting for your VPS (ideal for resellers!)
  • TUN / TAP devices possible for PPTP
  • 10GiB backup space free
  • Private VLANs / Back Nets possible
  • a lot of OS available from ArchLinux up to pfSense firewall, or Windows Server
  • Test-IP: 109.75.188.1

Just have a look on our individual vps configurator

We are happy to assist you in designing an individual offer. If you have questions, please contact me via email [email protected].
Note: payments possible via PayPal

*on request

Comments

• Ah.. Hello...

We meet again :D
    I already payed my vps, but didn't have time to login :p
    Maybe if I have time, I will play with it.

In another research, you've been in a long time in internet, and also providing domain name in another website/domain if I remember it correctly.

Nice job :), and wish you luck with the sales on LET :)

• @ErawanArifNugroho

thx.. :-)
    Of course we are....as I wrote in my signature...we´re providing internet services, also webhosting / domain-services since 1996...a fking long time if you ask me... ;-)
    In Germany we´re having a few more projects beside de-punkt.de also (stormix.de, hosting-vserver.de etc)

• That's (stormix.de) :D

• Could you please update your offer to include data center location and a test IP?

Thanks.

• @mistert are you the owner?

• @TheLinuxBug done... :-)