Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Offers From KeyedInHosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Offers From KeyedInHosting

timnboystimnboys Member
edited January 2015 in Offers

VPS Offers - KeyedInHosting - We Hold the Key to your success!

Here is some offers I have come up with right now since I am just starting this(these would be most likely promotional offers to help get me built up in the vps hosting world.)
Note I am one person that deals with all of this, and don't worry I will respond to any of your help desk tickets asap if you ever need help....that is why I am just giving promotional offers right now due to trying to built myself up as a excellent and reliable provider. I understand some may be wary of even trying my services due to what silly posts I have made in the past and I apologize but I will try to prove to you my services aren't just a run of a mill service, and they aren't what they say they are(you know they're not good stay clear of them) and I will prove to you I am an excellent and reputable provider even if I have to give you a free vps for a week to show you for yourself how I will go above and beyond to prove that. And I am a honest business person so I will be honest about anything and not try to cover up anything.

Here is what one person had to say:

At least he's one of the most honest providers around.

That is right we are very honest we will not try to lie or cover up anything we base our business model around honesty we will never try to lie to you about anything we will tell you the absolute truth. and when there is honesty there is trust.

Here is the offers now:

Xen-HVM 1024
1024mb ram
Virtualization: Xen HVM(like kvm..full virtualization)
250gb of bandwidth(the reason the bandwidth isn't a terabyte is because I only get 5tb bandwidth from delimiter so I have to have bandwidth for everyone and myself :-)
Windows(Bring your own license), Linux Centos 6, can insert your own iso if you don't like the default that I have with virtualizor.
50gb of disk space.
256 cpu units allocated
1 Dedicated ipv4
1 cpu core

$15/year
https://blesta.keyedinsoftware.us/index.php/order/config/index/order/?group_id=1&pricing_id=3

Xen-PV 128
128mb ram
Virtualization: Xen-PV(like openvz)
100gb of bandwidth
Linux Centos 6, any other template please contact me via my blesta panel once you place your order and pay for it and I will pull the template down from virtualizator template browser and give it to you.
5gb of disk space
256 cpu units
1 Dedicated Ipv4
1 cpu core

$1/month

https://blesta.keyedinsoftware.us/index.php/order/config/index/order/?group_id=1&pricing_id=4

Please note we will make custom plans tailored to you also.
please contact us via sales ticket at our blesta panel: https://blesta.keyedinsoftware.us for custom plans.

All orders must be manually verified by me to prevent fraud or abuse.

Comments

• Xen-HVM 1024 1024mb $7/month

and

Xen-PV 128 128mb $7/month

Thanked by 1TriDoxiuM
  • I was going to also offer 2048 or bigger plans for $7/month.....is there anything wrong with what I posted @comXyz? with the image you posted?

• comXyzcomXyz Member
    edited January 2015

@timnboys said:
    I was going to also offer 2048 or bigger plans for $7/month.....is there anything wrong with what I posted comXyz? with the image you posted?

Do you even realize you're selling Xen-HVM 1024mb 50GB and Xen-PV 128mb 5GB at the same price?

Thanked by 1BuyAds
  • yes because I cannot go over $7/month per let rules for new providers that is why they're the same price. @comXyz is there a way I can sell them at different prices even though I am a new provider?

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@timnboys said:
    yes because I cannot go over $7/month per let rules for new providers that is why they're the same price. comXyz is there a way I can sell them at different prices even though I am a new provider?

I think he want to know why:

• $7/m for 1024mb
    • $7/m for 128mb

Typo ??

• timnboystimnboys Member
    edited January 2015

yes it is a typo it is corrected above.

• And now you're selling

1024MB for $15/year

128MB for $7/month

edited January 2015

I am switching them around again its a typo, its 1:49am in my city so you can imagine why i am making so many typo's(because my brain is half asleep.)

• You need to sleep bro. Just do important things when you have enough energy.

Thanked by 1timnboys
  • @timnboys
    you should price the 128 mb ram offer for less then $7

You can post offers for $7 OR LESS so lke $1 a month or $2.50 a month etc...

you must understand why there is so much face palming, you offer 1024 for $15 a year but 128 mb for $7 a month - that is crazy lol.

Thanked by 1timnboys
  • Looks like a #winterhost

• At least he's one of the most honest providers around.

Thanked by 1timnboys
  • Monsta_AUMonsta_AU Member
    edited January 2015

After reading his previous thread it has to be said I would not be going anywhere near his services.

In fact, it would appear that this thread is more of the same.

edited January 2015

@zafouhar said:
    Looks like a #winterhost

I don't plan on being a winterhost I plan on staying around.
    I will not take off with your services and run with your money if that is what your imply with your winterhost comment(I plan on being here for the long haul)

@Monsta_AU said:
    After reading his previous thread it has to be said I would not be going anywhere near his services.

In fact, it would appear that this thread is more of the same.

@Monsta_AU sorry if I didn't have it all correct but now it is.

• @timnboys said:
    yes it may be a typo.
    I just corrected it the one 1024mb of ram is now $15/year and the 128mb is $1/m
    sorry if I don't really understand all the rules here at let on new providers and what you cannot set it to.
    I am just starting so I haven't really learned everything yet.
    also I cannot get into blesta to change it to $15/year due to when I got the /28 inplace of /29 blesta is throwing a fit because of it isn't on the same ip or something. so I will have to wait till blesta support can reissue my license again.

It has been a long time since I laughed this hard.
    Thank you!

• @Termiet said:
    It has been a long time since I laughed this hard. Thank you!

Whats so funny about my typo's I made last night as I said before I was half asleep how could you not expect me to make typo's that late?

• Is it summer, yet? oO

edited January 2015

@BBTN said:
    Is it summer, yet? oO

I am not a summerhost either.
    I plan to stay here I am not just going to disappear after summer either.
    Like I said before I won't just disappear with your services or your money.

• Monsta_AUMonsta_AU Member
    edited January 2015

@timnboys said:
    sorry if I was half asleep last night when I posted all of this

So maybe don't post then?? Hell, my son has Aspergers and had some OCD tendencies. He got that from me, not his mother.

You are probably quite smart. Use your brain cells and get out of the mind track you are on. I understand the focus makes you lose track of time and pretty much everything else (eating, drinking, sleeping). I understand because I do it too.

Best idea would have been to write the draft AND GO TO BED. Read it again in the morning & fix up all the errors.

The more concerning thing is that this is not the first time that you have made some silly posts on here. Probably thing biggest thing to remember is that Google indexes this forum very regularly - I have gotten search results within 10 minutes of the original post being made. All your previous posts are indexed and available - hell just going to your profile and looking at your created threads is enough. Your clients will see these, just like I did.

I wish you all the best, but I don't think you are cut out to be a host on your own.

• Only 1 cpu core and 50gb of disk space. How can it run Windows 7?

• @timnboys said:

You must be real thick.
    It's not the typos that make me laugh, it is just you.
    Hope winter will be over soon, then you can expand your business in the summer ;)

• @Chuck I would make you a custom plan to run windows as those plans up there are just pre-made one's. Please contact me via sales ticket at https://blesta.keyedinsoftware.us and I will make you a custom plan to run windows 7 on.

• @Termiet said:
    You must be real thick. It's not the typos that make me laugh, it is just you. Hope winter will be over soon, then you can expand your business in the summer ;)

I don't know about being thick but I do take everything literally.