Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Windows VPS in 48 cities of different countries - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Windows VPS in 48 cities of different countries

2»

Comments

• This doesn't make sense at all. Why such random locations?

Thanked by 2Monsta_AU TheKiller
  • DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Without AutoBoot Feature, Windows VPS is useless.

Thanked by 2netomx HyperSpeed
  • DiggDigitalDiggDigital Member, Host Rep

Unfortunately you need no germany and Netherlands VPS's where we could have helped you!!

• I can't find any vps providers in Liverpool since I started living here from 2 years ago. :S

• @William said:

You will not get Windows in Iran either, export restrictions make the usage of Windows there illegal (US product),

some things are true only in theory. this is one of them.

further Belarus only sells to locals due to restrictions (requires local ID card number).

i did not hear about that before, but belarus vps is a dream with those international traffic pricing anyway

• said: England: Bermingham , Liverpool

These are going to be hard to find, if you do find them they're not going to be cheap, Black Fibre Networks is one of the hosts operating in Liverpool, you're best off looking for London (Which is a popular choice for Website Monitoring) and or Manchester, Glasgow are the most likely you'll find.

Goodluck

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

We have them in Pune, India. I haven't seen any low end Indian hosts in Bangalore or Kolkata

• @kana said:
    I can't find any vps providers in Liverpool since I started living here from 2 years ago. :S

Frequent hardware and cable theft is probably driving datacentre owners away :P

Thanked by 2kana TheKiller
  • hostnoob said: Frequent hardware and cable theft is probably driving datacentre owners away :P

Made me laugh, but it's probably true and it's one of the only places I've seen no hosts but I can't blame them, I am not a fan of the place as whole. Seems Eastern / Southern UK except Manchester is much safer for your equipment

• @HyperSpeed said:
    Made me laugh, but it's probably true and it's one of the only places I've seen no hosts but I can't blame them, I am not a fan of the place as whole. Seems Eastern / Southern UK except Manchester is much safer for your equipment

You wool there :D I can't refute anything though ahaha