Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN managment system
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN managment system

Hello LEB folks,

I have few servers around the world and I would like to provide small private VPN service (30-40 users). It would be based only on OpenVPN. It's not hard to configure OpenVPN and add users, however if there are more than 5 guys with monthly billing it takes much time to manage all things manually.

That's why do you know any standalone or based on any CMS manager which would help me creating users, set cert expiration (after 30 days) and seems that's all what I need. The billing system don't need to be integrated.

I mean something like https://pritunl.com/, but it doesn't give option to create users with specified cert time (in my case I'd like to set 30 days).

Any clues are very welcomed.

Happy New Year 2015,
Anna

Comments

• You run a company (ok, even small company).

You earn some money.

You expect easy work & ready work.

It's a real life, don't expect that somebody will share their work.

If you earn something - invest some money to earn more.

• alexvolk said: You run a company (ok, even small company).

You earn some money.

You expect easy work & ready work.

It's a real life, don't expect that somebody will share their work.

If you earn something - invest some money to earn more.

If everybody would think in this way, there would be no free software in the world.

• @alexvolk do you run a company?

• @theqkash said:
    If everybody would think in this way, there would be no free software in the world.

Let me show you an example for openvpn:
    For one user it's easy to setup and use but for companies who is selling vpn it's hard if they don't have software developed for management.

You see now differences or you want more ?

• Alexvolk, I didn't say I'm looking for only free systems. As I said - any clues are welcomed. Alexvolk, I don't run a company, because I run private (just for my known folks, currently 5 guys!) VPN service with earnings, which are just in less than half cover invoices for my servers bought on LEB. I've just asked about clues, so if you don't know the subject - just don't write to avoid any offtopic. Thank you.

• if you want a system for create and manage users i can help you .
    pm me if you want

• @Anna_Parker said:
    Alexvolk, I didn't say I'm looking for only free systems. As I said - any clues are welcomed. Alexvolk, I don't run a company, because I run private (just for my known folks, currently 5 guys!) VPN service with earnings, which are just in less than half cover invoices for my servers bought on LEB. I've just asked about clues, so if you don't know the subject - just don't write to avoid any offtopic. Thank you.

Ok, here we go: https://github.com/deranjer/OpenVPN-PHP-Management-Gui

Thanked by 1aglodek
  • I have a system built for this, but it may be a bit to advanced for what you are looking for.

• @RA4W said:
    I have a system built for this, but it may be a bit to advanced for what you are looking for.

Share it? :)

• use softether

• PM me i have too built a system