Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just a Comment on DigitalFyre Servers and @DalekOfSkaro
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Just a Comment on DigitalFyre Servers and @DalekOfSkaro

agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

I opened a thread here: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/846773/#Comment_846773 looking for a cheap E3 System and he made me an offer that sounded quite good.

Little did I know I was going to have the absolute best server purchasing experience I've ever had.

We spoke on skype for a few minutes about what I needed and what I wanted, and Ahmed went above and beyond to try and satisfy both wants and needs.

He was friendly, courteous, and just a fantastic person to talk to and work out a deal with.

The server I received ended up having higher specs than the offer stated and all Ahmed had to say was Enjoy!

In the end I got a fantastic deal, on a great server, from an awesome company! Absolutely love the service I received and I will be a long time customer for sure. We're already discussing moving over my shared hosting business over to his services.

Cannot say enough good things about my experience with DigitalFyre and @DalekOfSkaro!

If you are looking for a server, have a chat with Ahmed and see if he can work something out for you. You won't be sorry!

Comments